Sorry about missign Thursday

Moderator: BatMonk

Talinsyn
nomorespam: 22

Sorry about missign Thursday

Post by Talinsyn »

I hope things went well. I was unable to make it Thursday due to my 11 year old nephew being admitted into the hospital. As many former Vendetta members know, I've helped care for him a lot over the last few months, and he has some serious health issues. Honestly, there are a lot of things I don't really want to go into right now, but I just wanted you to know that there was a good reason for my absence, and why I didn't have time or presence of mind to post it beforehand. He seems to be doing better at the moment, but they will be keeping him for the next week or so, and visiting hours are pretty limited, so I should be able to make this weeks raids, barring anything else out of the ordinary happening (knock on wood).
Migraine
nomorespam: 22

Re: Sorry about missign Thursday

Post by Migraine »

As ever- thinking about you and your nephew.
All my best Tali- and allgood thoughts and prayers...

Luv you-
Mig/Shelia
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Re: Sorry about missign Thursday

Post by Krrak »

No worries at all Tal, glad to hear your nephew is doing better now and hopefully stays on the good side of whatever is ailing him.

Take what time you need, and don't worry about us - we will be here when you can return.
ImageImage