Monday night

Moderator: BatMonk

Migraine
nomorespam: 22

Monday night

Post by Migraine »

If we are raiding- not sure I will make it. Got back from KY very late Sunday night- trip took over 2 hours longer than it should have. sigh-- just glad we weren't in any of the wrecks we saw.

Have a feeling I will fade out early..:)
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Re: Monday night

Post by Krrak »

NP at all Migraine, take what time you need to decompress... we will see you when we do.
ImageImage
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Where in Kentucky did you go ? I live in the western KY area over by Ky dam LBL area.
Migraine

Post by Migraine »

ahh LBL- or Land Between the Lakes for the rest of you.

Well-- We were visiting family in Lexington, which is my hometown, but have also lived in Covington- long ago (by Cinncinnati but in KY), and graduated from High School in Greenville, KY- western Ky but more in the strip coal mining area, Muhlenberg County- kinda central western KY. Closer larger town= Owensboro. Not so far from you-- 3-4 counties over.
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Well if you get in the Princeton area exit 13 and 12 off the WK let me know and we can have coffee or something :)
Migraine

Post by Migraine »

I missed the last HS Reunion back there- (heh won't tell you what number that was- just think more than most of you are old- :mrgreen: ) My parents moved to the Chattanooga area right after I graduated HS- So except for a couple reunions I haven't had an excuse to get back out there.

/salute Will keep that in mind. I haven't had a chance to meet many/any EQ playiing people.

Thanks