sorry for missing last 2 raids.

Moderator: BatMonk

Stpauli
nomorespam: 22

sorry for missing last 2 raids.

Post by Stpauli »

Went to work Wed when I probably should have stayed home. Got home a little early and spent the next 38 hours in bed only getting up to eat one bowl of soup, get some more nyquil, and pee a couple times. Flu layed me out with 102 degree fever, feelin like someone took me outside and beat the dust out of me with a bat, and no urge to do anything but lay there and try to sleep. Can't remember the last time I had the flu or a fever so it caught me off guard. Still have a nasty chest cold that seems to have come with it but the worst seems to have passed. probably gonna take some more nyquil and get to bed early again tonight but I should be on for Sundays raid.
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: sorry for missing last 2 raids.

Post by Jorrell »

Do you and Batmonk hang out much? Seriously though, I do hope you feel better soon.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Migraine

Post by Migraine »

Wow Pauli!! You are almost never sick or miss a raid. So I know this laid you low.

Take care of yourself
Hugs
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Post by Krrak »

Damn, glad you are feeling better from that... hopefully it will be completely gone soon.
ImageImage
Aader Boxxe

Post by Aader Boxxe »

No apologies, feel better soon.
Aader Boxxe
90 Dwarf Cleric