MIA again

Moderator: BatMonk

Talinsyn
nomorespam: 22

MIA again

Post by Talinsyn »

Well, health wise things are going ok (at least for me). My computer however became infected with a trojan (or at least, I was pretty certain it had, as I had received a warning the previous day, and noticed my outgoing traffic was maxed the next morning, with no apparent reason for it). So I spent most of Sunday evening doing a complete reinstall of my system and getting things back in shape (on the bright side, things are definitely snappier, and I got rid of a lot of programs I had installed but not used in ages). I'll also be missing Monday, as tonight they are having a cub scout award banquet for my nephews pack. Best of luck, and good Lord willing and the Creek don't rise, I'll be back Wednesday. :D
Migraine

Re: MIA again

Post by Migraine »

Good to hear!

My husband got some kind of hijacker/popup on his laptop and it has been hellacious to get rid of. Finally had to do a restore to a few weeks back! and then he could actully get rid of it. Bleah- wish people would put the effort into constructive things instead of destructive.

See you late- hugs
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Hezikiah

Re: MIA again

Post by Hezikiah »

That's great to here, but stinks about your PC getting a trojan.. hope all goes well at your nephews scout awards!