Wed Night

Moderator: BatMonk

Migraine
nomorespam: 22

Wed Night

Post by Migraine »

Doubt I will make it on, but maybe. We had a function today for our steering committee on building a new center. I was one of the crew to get stuff there and set up and meet&greet.

I think it rained harder during the time we were unloading our stuff than it has in a very long time. along with some wind. My umbrella didn't help much, especially trying to carry in stuff. I could actually wring out the hem of my skirt after we got it all in. Then glad handing, then taking it all back to where it belongs. (did I mention having to park way down the street and getting out, stepped into a hug epuddle in the street gutter. luv it)

So I stayed wet, and mostly miserable for about 4 hours today. Now all I want is a hot shower, hot toddy and a warm bed when I get home. My shoes are in front of my small heater at work- hoping they get dry enough or warm enough to wear and I have a shawl around me now.

I don't have much energy to tackle Norrath and mobs...:0
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Hezikiah
nomorespam: 22

Re: Wed Night

Post by Hezikiah »

Hang in there , that's understandable. Just don't get sick now from the weather treating you nasty!. Mother nature likes to pick on a selective few .