New car!

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

New car!

Post by Dekayd »

Tired of wasting gas on an explorer...so I traded it in for my nice new 2009 Chevy HHR SS! Hurray turbocharger! :D And, it gets up around 29 MPG...which is way better than the 18 MPG my Explorer got. Going to add blue neons under/inside and put my system in as soon as I buy a new box for the speakers I had in my Explorer. Less room = smaller box needed. Was told it shouldn't change how it sounds. Anyways, peekatures!

My precioussss!
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Re: New car!

Post by Jorrell »

Nice!

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Etrudia
nomorespam: 22

Post by Etrudia »

Looks Good, Cam! I heard they drive really nice, lotta get up and go. Have fun with it!!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan

Post by Aaidian »

Sold a couple of those at the dealership I used to work at...everyone loved them, more power than you would expect out of that type of rig.
Valix

Post by Valix »

Nice lookin car!
Widdal

Post by Widdal »

FUCK YEAH CAR DERAIL! U KNO WUT DAT MEENZ!!

Greatest car EVA!!

Marij THC FX34 V20

stock is around 579,561 block(crank[knob]) horsepower(BCKHP) twisting around 9000 foot kilometers(f/km) of torque(even came with a wrench)

of COURSE i totally modded it with the new Grouper 6.92(v.56)Header fuel lines and overdrove the system ratio to about .003 so just double all the first numbers and you are about 1/2(0.5) to where I'm sitting with this baby.

I was going to shave the blast ports but I went full tilt and got the Brazilian. For you non-car types that basically means the horses in horsepower are now rhinos so i am rocking Rhinopower(protip) straight through the wheels and INTO THE TIRES. Yeah thats right.

Some of the other mods

* Added a 256k torque cache so all my torques stay torqued
* replaced the RattleSnack12 core-bore shifter to a full double-fisted tranny(post-op with all the extas)
* molded a new front and rear slip-dip double tip to be hip with the drip(44xvt's to the warp center so it stays within ballast range)
* i disabled the brakes..fuck em
* Roast vegetables at 450º F. for 30 minutes, removing garlic when browned and soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Top eggplant slices with polenta slices and cheese. Squeeze garlic from cloves; mix garlic and beans into tomato mixture. Return both pans to oven and roast 10 minutes longer.
* carved out the center die-cast pig-irons(KLbt.03's) and duel-wielded a spork enticer with bicarbonates (had to import these from Japan) so I get that extra pep through the turns
* green

Blooddrive

Post by Blooddrive »

widdal, if you didnt put a 12ga boost on the power windows, its not worth the ointment you put on the valve strikers.
even *I* know that, and im just a jeep guy!
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Blooddrive

Post by Blooddrive »

and back on post, looks like a fun car cam. but everyone knows, a cars true test of performance is
how well it wraps around a telephone pole while racing. id wait till its paid off before doing that test
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Shadrakx

Post by Shadrakx »

NICE!!

Gratz Cam

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~