Thanks Euan

Guild Bank forum. Look here to make requests of the guild bankers, or to see current banking guidelines.

Moderators: BatMonk, Bankers

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Thanks Euan

Post by Dominiculus »

Thanks Euan for making a Forum where the bankers can talk about what we should keep in the bank, move to the TSbank, what should be sold and what should be distroyed. Would be nice to make a topic for each Item so they can be talked about individually.
Zzzapp

Re: Thanks Euan

Post by Zzzapp »

Some info for items.
In order to mark an item "public if usable" there needs to be a class on the item signifying who can use it.
Zzzapp
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

I'd suggest a consolidated post. Individual threads will get unwieldy and cumbersome to search as soon as you spill onto "page 2". A single post's replies could be consolidated into the top post and pruned. Similar to Quix's link post.

"/outputfile guildbank" from within the guild hall would get you started (that dumps the guildbank contents to a text file, like a raid or guild dump does). A little work in Excel and it could be alphabetized.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

I agree, sounds like a better idea to combine and save space.
Easier to find them. Most will have few posts on the individual items, or duplicate ideas from other sections.
Zzzapp
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Ok by me. I don't have Excell so need someone to do that and post.
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

Done, even changed the author to you Domi :P )
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.