A Hello From an Old Member

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Rril
nomorespam: 0

A Hello From an Old Member

Post by Rril »

Fellow Lightfighters,

I wanted to take time to say "hello" to the long, lost friends I used to play with in Mystical Lightfighters. For those of who don't know me (or remember me hehe), I was a part of the guild from 2002-2005 roughly, and I played a lvl 70 Vah Shir Beastlord. I still check in on the forums from time to time, and i still miss yall to this day. It's incredible to think about how much I learned from this guild; you truly were a significant part of my life.

To give a quick update on my life, I'm in my senior year of college and I've begun the process of looking for grad schools. I'm studying business management and I couldn't be happier. I also have recently begun playing on the EQmac server Al' Kabor. If any of yall start playing on that server, be sure to tell me. I'd love to hunt with you again.

Good luck with everything you are doing! Best wishes.

"For Honor and Light!"

Rril Dustypaws
70 beastlord
retired
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: A Hello From an Old Member

Post by Dominiculus »

Good to hear from you Rril :D Glad to hear that life has been good to you :). Get that Grad work out of the way and get a real job ;p Jking. Keep in touch.
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Hey there.

You actually have to come back - you are negative DKP and need to fix that.
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Malegolas

Post by Malegolas »

Aha - he owes us!

Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

Hey Rril! Blow the dust of the paws and come see us. I'm sure you can run the windows version of EQ somehow.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.