Undetermined AFK time...

Moderator: BatMonk

Brialamin

Undetermined AFK time...

Post by Brialamin »

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't logged in for quite some time now (atleast compared to my normal amount online). The reason for this is that I am starting to feel a burnout on playing a cleric currently, I just haven't wanted to raid for the past few days and have no desire to raid on the cleric for a while, so I'll be going on an undetermined AFK from my cleric, which could last just another week or a couple of months, I'm not sure how long. Just figured I'd post something since I haven't been playing.
Decimator Swinginsords Dayandnight of the Time Lords

"Always expect the best, but plan for the worst."
Shrunk
nomorespam: 22

Re: Undetermined AFK time...

Post by Shrunk »

There's no sense playing if you're not having fun. Everyone needs a break at times and a chance to try something new. If you're going to work on another class instead let me know if you need help with it.
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

If your not having fun then you need to do something that is fun. Thanks for being part of the cleric crew and I hope you find what it is that you want .
Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Annissa »

the main thing to remember is that you're supposed to have fun playing a game. If it's not fun for you, try a different class. Anything to relieve the burn-out. You know the cleric will still be there waiting for you as will your guild. If you get on a newb, send a tell and let us know how you're doing and what you're playing.

P.S. rogues are fun!!! monks are too.
Tugo
nomorespam: 0

Post by Tugo »

Heres other clerics chance to catch up to the mighty brialamins mana pool !!