Wed-Thu 8/12-13

Moderator: BatMonk

Etrudia
nomorespam: 22

Wed-Thu 8/12-13

Post by Etrudia »

Gah...nother possible absence for me. Work is sending me to Kalamazoo, MI to consult with a company about a possibly upgrading an existing machine they have. I'm leaving Wednesday, be back Friday. I will have my laptop, but I'm not really sure what my schedule will look like while I'm there. I will do my best to get on for raids.

-Tru

P.S.
Any MLFers around Kalamazoo???

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Runena

Re: Wed-Thu 8/12-13

Post by Runena »

If you have time, there is lots to see in or around kalamazoo / Grand Rapids area. I did a search today and found a nice "free" concert going on tonight and they sound interesting.. here is the info on the band....

Grrropolis:
Beginning as an “indie reggae cover band,” grrRoPolis has now morphed into an “experimental garage blues band.” In 2008, grrRoPolis toured nationally with The Breeders and today they are continuing to produce cutting-edge rock and roll music.

Mason Proper:
Mason Proper has its own original style. The indie group released their newest album, Olly Oxen Free, this past September. The American rock band, which formed in Alpena, MI in 2004, advanced due to their successful debut album, There Is A Moth In Your Chest.

I can't make it.. it's 5:45pm and the concert is @7.. by the time I packed up and drove the 3 hours it would be over.. :o(
Where is my HT button, Sit said I had a HT button!
Etrudia
nomorespam: 22

Post by Etrudia »

Sweet Runena, I'm not flying out till tomorrow morning, so I wouldn't be able to make it either. But I will have to do some searching myself, I will most likely have some time to do some sight seeing Friday morning, since my plane home isn't until 3:45. Let me know if you think there's anything I shouldn't miss!!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Kucaniz

Post by Kucaniz »

Well, it's not that close-about 2 hours away; but, I live in Canton if you'd want to drive over that way and visit.