playtime just took a nosedive

Moderator: BatMonk

Shrunk
nomorespam: 22

playtime just took a nosedive

Post by Shrunk »

Hey everyone, I wanted to check in and give you all an update on why I haven't been around. I'm trying to fund my last year of school now. As long as I can do that I will be going to school full time very soon and should be able to graduate at the end of the year.

On top of school, I've secured a part-time job doing database conversions and SQL Queries from home while I'm going to school. This is HUGE for me as I really needed some practical experience to go with the book knowledge. I should be able to continue full-time with him after I graduate and I'll be able to work from home as well.

Although I just took my final for my last summer class and have a week or two before fall semester starts I've been given a laptop from my new employer with the company database on it that I have to familiarize myself with so I've gone from lots of playtime to 0. Once I get going on the fall semester and get more comfortable with the job I'll see what time I can squeeze in to play. For right now, I need to devote all my time to other stuff.

I already miss playing and hope you guys keep progressing. I'm a big dwarf fan so I'm excited about the new expansion and hope to have time to play. It is going to be tough for the next year though.
Dominiculus

Re: playtime just took a nosedive

Post by Dominiculus »

RL comes first :D We will be here when you can play :)
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

You've got the right focus. We'll still be here and ready to welcome you back when you have time.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Excellent, I know who to bug when I have SQL questions and Euan isn't around!
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Llayne

Post by Llayne »

Grats on the job, Shrunk, and good luck with school! See you when we can :)

Post by Etrudia »

Awesome Shrunk, Good luck on the new job and do good this semester in school! We'll see ya back on whenever you can!!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'