Avon lady!!!!!

Still got money left over after buying all that Station Cash? Snake oil, Ponzi schemes, and maybe even a fair deal or two to be found here. Caveat emptor.

Moderator: BatMonk

Nulianae
nomorespam: 0

Avon lady!!!!!

Post by Nulianae »

Well, I've decided to do Avon in my spare time. What the heck, I get a little extra cash.
Here is my website youravon.com/mbrande, I believe I can also mail books to you. Let me know and I will gladly do so, please pass them around to your friends and place your order with me or online. If you would be so kind as to pass along my website for friends and family to order with ease I would appreciate it.
If your interested in becoming an independant rep for avon to either save on your own products or to sell to friends or more, let me know, Ill get you hooked up.

Thanks so much!
Nulianae

I hope this is the appropriate spot to post this, if not please move it to the right area.
To start press any key.... where the hell is the any key?
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Re: Avon lady!!!!!

Post by Euan »

Somehow you're the first entrepreneur in the guild to post. I created a home for you and others, on a trial basis :)
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.