HELP!!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Caitlinbree
nomorespam: 22

HELP!!

Post by Caitlinbree »

I need some help!
I installed a new Video Card today. GeForce Mx260.
Patcher Launches and updates. I click PLAY and EQ starts to launch and then just goes away. There are no errors, the process just stops and the window goes away. I have upgraded and downgraded drivers for the card. I have changed my ini file to play in FULL SCREEN as I thought maybe windowed mode was the problem after I changed cards. I have gone in to the game options that you can access before launch and have changed the resolutions and nothing helps. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE help me.

"Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things. It is the continuous revolution of the marketplace. It is the understanding that allows to recognize shortcomings and seek solutions."
--Ronald Wilson Reagan
Caitlinbree

Re: HELP!!

Post by Caitlinbree »

Resolved!

"Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things. It is the continuous revolution of the marketplace. It is the understanding that allows to recognize shortcomings and seek solutions."
--Ronald Wilson Reagan
Visner
nomorespam: 0

Post by Visner »

Direct X problem would be my guess even though you have it solved!
Image Image
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Caitlinbree wrote:I need some help!
I installed a new Video Card today. GeForce Mx260.
To prevent further issues, I suggest instead of downgrading to an nvidia card, you should go get ATI. :wink:
Caitlinbree

Post by Caitlinbree »

Deleting the client.ini fixed the problem and I wouldnt wish an ATI card on anyone. Why would I run a card whose manufacturer sunsets its drivers?

--Ronald Wilson Reagan