been gone....

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Aglaca

been gone....

Post by Aglaca »

hey guys just want to let everyone know since porcky not looking at hes mail that i will be back soon has i get my electricity back was a big fire sunday in the building next to where i live and they had to shut down everythign for a little . been hoping to get it back when i come back form work since 2 days but no luck hopefully tonight will be the night ...
cya soon and DEATH TO ALL RANGERS
Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Re: been gone....

Post by Annissa »

I'm glad to hear you're ok and your home was spared. See ya when you get the elec back.
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Christ....you make my eyes bleed trying to read that .... and to let everyone know.... his mom says hiyas and she's sorry she kicked the plug out of the wall doing the "thing" her and BD were doing the other night.

As soon as they can find the outlet to plug it back in, Aglaca will be back on-line.

Oh yeah and also .. glad you're safe man. Get back soon so I can pester you since I just got out of the hospital again!

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Widdal

Post by Widdal »

Rangers never say die!

Annissa

Post by Annissa »

Widdal wrote:Rangers never say die!
They just feign very convincingly?
Krrak