To all those who remember Wanlayen/Tarudorm

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Flintrok

To all those who remember Wanlayen/Tarudorm

Post by Flintrok »

Hello everyone,
I just thought I would post to let you all know that a former brother of MLF, Wanlayen (the new Wan), passed on Tuesday evening as a result of a massive heart attack, he was 31 years young. It happened in the blink of an eye and it was a shock to every one of us that knew him. Wan (Jason) was with MLF during the early days and stayed with us all the way through until sometime last year when he moved on from EQ. He wasnt a big raider but he was there to help out anyone he could anytime he was able, from the Karana's to OOW. Jason was one of the most friendly kind hearted guys anyone could want to know, and this world is for sure a worse place without him.

I know he still had many friends here in MLF that he would want to know this news; Feemee, Nanny, Shaco, Lieph, Jorrell, Flue, Hest, Visner and a host of others that I am probably forgetting.

Enjoy the time you have with your friends and loved ones guys, you never know what the future holds. Jay was one of our best friends, and my wife (Camilya, for you old schoolers) and I are better people for having known him. We will miss you my friend.

http://mysticallightfighters.com/galler ... f/Taru.jpg

Flintrok (Russ)
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

I'm almost at a loss for words here. Things like this shouldn't happen to someone so young. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I will surely miss him...

/hugs to Flint and Cammy

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Feemee

Post by Feemee »

Oh my god! This is terribly saddening :cry: He sure was a good fellow. It was a real pleasure to get to meet and know him. I know he will be sorely missed by those around him. I always half-expected to see him pop in game again sometime :(

This must be doubly rough on you guys. You folks will be in our prayers.

Thank you so much for letting us know bud.

/salute Wanlayen
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Kaillee

Post by Kaillee »

Oh my god :( that's very sad, he was one of the nicest people I know.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

:(

Kaillee/Rachel
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

:(
Wow, what a loss...he will certainly be missed!

TYVM Flint for posting this and letting us all know.

/HUGS!! to you and Cammy
Nannydara 70 Cleric
Sinceuask 70 Enchanter
...and numerous other alts
Shaco

Post by Shaco »

hate to hear that he went so long before his time. Very great guy inside and outside of EQ and will be missed very greatly. My heart goes out to you 2 and his family. I feel its a needed time for this, Much love camilya.
Hester

Post by Hester »

Tis very sad news indeed. I have always missed the lil fella and was once of the nicest folks ever. :(

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

Oh my!
I am in shock.
He was always my in-game buddy.

/cry
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

I'm shocked. :( I spent many a time with Wan and he was always willing to help others. Was a real friendly player. I'm am very sad that the Good Lord had to take him from us. May he rest in Peace

Domi
Faewynd

Post by Faewynd »

I am like Jorrell a lost for words. I will miss him. Spent many times chatting with him on the phone and my heart broke when I realized I still have him in my phone's contacts. I don't know what to say other the he was such a great person, kind and helpful. I know things happen unexpectedly but it doesn't make it feel any better.

Thank you for letting all of us know.
Visner

I'll miss you buddy!

Post by Visner »

I don't have words either. Wan was a good friend of mine. I didn't know him well, but I knew he was one of the best people I ever met. I will miss him sorely. /cry
Kitchee

Post by Kitchee »

Wow, I too met Wan, and he was for sure one of the kindest people I have known. This is sad news, he will be missed. :cry:
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Thats terrible i use to talk to him all the time on the phone :( and i was thinkin about him last weekend when i saw his name on my contact list :(

Think i will leave it there as memory..

Hugs Cammy and Flint if you need anything you have my email
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Setash

Post by Setash »

I am shocked also, we use to group all the time back in the day, just us two duoing and stuff. /shock :(
Grinders the invisible

Sad note

Post by Grinders the invisible »

Wan was fun to play with. What a sad occurence.

To add to Flint's thought - take a little time to exercise and eat healthier while cherishing the relationships with those around you. You and your loved ones all benefit.

Be well all - Doug