Application from Aerwen 85 Ranger (Raiding)

This forum has information on how to apply to MLF, as well as a list of currently open applications.

Moderator: BatMonk

Aerwen

Application from Aerwen 85 Ranger (Raiding)

Post by Aerwen »

Aerwen
85 Wood Elf Ranger
1402 AA's
Alts: Mostly just play my main.
Days played, etc: 133 days.
Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/http://eq. ... le/1393596
Timezone: EST (Im on and Off all day really.)
Plans on attending 4 / weekly (last attended: Discord Tower/SoD content)
Flagged for: Crystallos (group), Crystallos (raid), Void A, Void B, Void C, Void D, Void E, Tower
Epic Status: 2.0
Enjoy questing: Yes
Enjoy tradeskills: No - GM in
Enjoy about the game: Just having fun with people really. Im pretty laid back and just like to group and really enjoy doing old school content.
Former Guilds: Synergy, Reviction, Resolution of Emarr.
Orignal Owner: Yes
Others have access to acct: No
Audio Triggers: In game Audio Triggers.
Reason for joining: I put up a LFG on the boards in the lobby and a recruiter contacted me, was very nice and I did my research and it I definitely would like to be a part of MLF.
Applying as a: Raiding
References: Unfortunately, I waited a couple days to fill this form out but I did have contact with a recruiter but forget his/her name. :-(. On a side note, my magelo weapons are incorrect, I had problems changing them on the web page, will try to fix soon.
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Re: Application from Aerwen 85 Ranger (Raiding)

Post by Nannwin »

Welcome and glad to see tht you apped =)

Hope to see you on raids soon !

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Vendix
nomorespam: 22

Post by Vendix »

Aerwen is a good player, devoted to his sad little elf, sometimes too much however. This is one Ranger you don't want to just pass on because everyone and their elven siblings are also Rangers. He stands somewhat unique, and it's not easy to impress me, or get praise from us undead. In any case, can we at least feed him to Fippy?

~Vendix
Aerwen

Post by Aerwen »

Thanks for that Vendix, very nice of you. I also wanted to say that I did leave out that I play my alt a lot. His name is Batcleric so you can reach me on him as well. Sorry that I overlooked that one part. Thanks for your time and talk to you soon

-Aerwen
Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

Post by Pherawk »

Aerwen,

Your application for initiate status has been accepted.

Your initiate status will begin when you are tagged and will last for a total of four weeks. At the end of that time, full members will have an opportunity to vote on your acceptance to full guild membership. Therefore, I would recommend that you raid/group with as many MLF as you can during your initiate period to help our members in the voting process.

Please take care of the following as soon as possible:
  • If you haven't already done so, please review our policies here.
  • Please post a request here to get access to our members-only forums. You should use your character's first name only for your account name.
  • Our guild roster includes links to all members' Magelo profiles. Please add your Magelo profile here to be linked to the roster.
  • Once you have forum access, please check out the posts in the Waiting Room and/or Lightfighter Lounge forums for other useful information, such as which channels you should add to your autojoin, and how to access our DKP site.
  • Please post here with your own personal key and flag information to help with our raid planning purposes.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to myself or any of the officers.

I look forward to raiding/grouping with you soon.
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.