Hate Telemarketers? I feel sorry for this guy....

This is the place for all those funny jokes, links, and general tomfoolery! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Blabberpuss

Hate Telemarketers? I feel sorry for this guy....

Post by Blabberpuss »

... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Amarris
nomorespam: 0

Post by Amarris »

Wow, I did telemarketing for about a month... hated doing it, sucked at it... glad I never called this "lady"
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

That lady is nuts, and I can't belive that poor guy stayed on that line.
Only listened to a couple of minutes, that was enough.
Benyen
nomorespam: 0

Post by Benyen »

Guys, working in a hotel is no better. I could tell you horror stories about the absolute lack of brain cells that some guests have.
Benyen Bunyun
Karana's Hierophant of the 70th season
Ashamed of Himself Ex-Member of the Mystical Lightfighters.
"Ever with you, Ever in me, Ever the same."---Rob Thomas
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Any job where you deal with the public is like that.

I had one "lady" come into my store who rolling her eyes and screaming we would all go to hell while waving her arms wildly. We called the police, although we considered a priest also. :shock:

And that is just the tip of the iceburg. The idiots, morons, etc, they all order pizza, and heaven forbid they should tell you the wrong thing, you accidentally typo a topping, mistop it, misbox it, or they simply want a free meal afterward. And those who think I run the free lunch wagon and make up all kinds of wild stories about how and why they should get free pizza due to a screw up by me after there last order. Course, the fact that they have never paid for a order in the first place doesn't bother them a bit.