Unknown

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Unknown

Post by Nannwin »

I will not be attending raids for a while .... apologies as I really wanna down the beast but my health seems to be getting worse .... have a doc's app today and one wednesday and one again nect week. I am going to insist they actually figure out whats causing this instead of just putting more meds down my throat. I am up to 26 prescriptions now. Ridiculous if you ask me. Hell it may even be side effects from one or all of the dammed meds.

Anywho, I am just not feeling like logging on atm as I am always in pain and nauseated. If for some reason Treewoos or Sandy dont make a raid and you guys need druid buffs and I am not on ... PM me and I will give an officer my info to box Nann for buffs ect.

I am hoping to be back in less than a week but with the way its going now ... you never know.

Ciao

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Unknown

Post by Jorrell »

I hope you're back on your feet soon, Nann. Take care bud.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Post by Krrak »

Damn - that many Rx's will definitely have some unknown side-effects... hope you are on your feet soon bro
ImageImage
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Gonna miss you Nan, but your health comes first. See ya when you can play again.
Etrudia

Post by Etrudia »

Get better, Nann. We'll see you when you're back on your feet!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
alaru

Post by alaru »

get Yourself on the right track first we will be here hugs
ImageImage
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Well as usual... the docs didnt have much to say this week. I am having a kidney ultrasound next week to either confirm or bash the renal failure signs that have srpung up and am having more blood tests next week to go with the ultrasound. Shortly after that.. IF I can get my Bp under contrl for a few days... I am going into the hospital for a biopsy to test a lump for cancer. All of this on top of my gasteoparesis <the throwing up> and it makes for a fun time =)

Anywho, just checking in to let you guys know whats shakin and hopefully I will be back playing by my birthday. Heh never though I would make it this far.

Anyway ciao for now and keep kicking the beasts ass for me!!
Last edited by Nannwin on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Stupid double posts .....

Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Come back when you can my friend :D We all miss your cheery disposition ;)
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Dominiculus wrote:Come back when you can my friend :D We all miss your cheery disposition ;)
OK..... what have you guys been passing out to Domi? I want some too dammit!!