Hi All

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Grinders the invisible

Hi All

Post by Grinders the invisible »

Hi All,
been meaning to pop in and bequesth grinders and his bank over to the guild. He had some platinum that maybe the guild could use and maybe parking his butt somewhere might be helpful. If no one had the password, let me know and I'll email Jorrell.

I know I dropped of the face of norath - eq slowed down for me early in the year with some computer troubles, then real life heated up. Work load doubled, but is still fun, and I made them pay me extra! The forum switched over around that time and I lost touch.

But the big thing was that my mom, who had just moved up to my little town 6 months earlier, had a spinal meltdown in April. This is really the first time I have started to have time to breath since then. Arthritis coupled with heart medication lead to bleeding and blood clots in her spine and emergency surgery and temporary paralysis. Its been crazy here, but thank God she is on the mend and just able to stand and on the road to walking again. If she was still living in NYC it would have been an absolute nightmare, especially with this latest blackout in Queens.

Anyway, my best to all. Thanks for GREAT times, and use Grinders if able.
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

Your ears must be ringing, hon....Jorrell, Toag and I were just talking about you a while back. We were wondering how you were doing and wanted to get a hold of you, but didn't have any point of contact information.

Aside of more AA's than you can count on your hands and feet, Grinder has being doing well in Norrath. Grinderlima has been a great buff bot for many of us and has healed (and rezzed :P) Toag and Jorrell's butt many a times in RSS and has done well in MPG Trials as well.

Please send me a pm or email me at kellydreyfuss@yahoo.com. I'd hate to see Grinder go anywhere...maybe we can talk about Zel and him shackin' up....:)

/hugs and we miss you tons hon....

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Hester

Post by Hester »

We miss you buddy. And gosh i hope you mom will be ok friend.. /Salute to all the good times we shared as guildmates.

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

I've been wondering what has been keeping you busy. I do hope things have a chance to slow down for you soon and that your mother's health continues to improve. Don't be such a stranger though. Get registered on the boards and stop by to check on us.

Take care buddy.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Havical

Post by Havical »

Good to hear from you Grinder. Wish you and your family the best.
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Hey :) was wondering where you have been :) Stop by and say hi more often... Keeping your mom in our prayers
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

GRINDER :D

Good to hear from you, I am sorry you were/are going through a tough time with your mom.

I sure do miss you.

lianhan_shea is on yahoo messenger...
Grinders the invisible

Hi All

Post by Grinders the invisible »

nice to hear from everyone. I re-subscribed grinders in July for 1 year as my gift to MLF for all the fun. Use him well. The booty shaker has his new p-word.

Doug[/url]
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

rawr!!!

Send me a pm, sexah)
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)