Hello From Flue and Hester

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Fluellen
nomorespam: 0

Hello From Flue and Hester

Post by Fluellen »

We just wanted to stop in and say hello!!!! We hung out with Faewynd not long ago and had a night of memories of paying EQ.. We miss all of our friends on here MLF is the best guild ever!!!! Hope everyone is doing well... Glad to see a lot of the same faces and many new ones means the game is still going.

Hugs to all of you!!

Flue and Hester
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: Hello From Flue and Hester

Post by Dominiculus »

Hey Flu Flu and Hester, good to hear from you guys :D Aye things keep moving along and MLF has a lot to do to finish out this expansion. Getting new peeps all the time as we go. Miss you folks :( Yea Fea played a couple times but I guess things got busy again. Live life to the fullest and see you 2 around :D
Havical

Post by Havical »

Hello you two. Aeri and I have been retired for awhile , but I did post a pic of Ethan from our vacation this summer. I do not think you ever got a chance to meet, but I know Ron did. He has grown a little since then, 3rd grade now. nice to hear from you , take care.
alaru

Post by alaru »

don't think I know flu but Hester how the heck are You its been a very long time
ImageImage
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

Heya you two. Sneekyc here, was just chatting about the two of you with Onefop the other day. Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

Hey Flue!! Hey Hestor!! Good to see you two are still kicking. Actually I get an update about you two every once in a while. You knew I quit EQ a while ago. Quit Wow recently too. In fact, not playing any on or offline games. Got into a new relationship a couple months ago after taking a 6 year hiatus from all that and decided to concentrate on that instead of games. I used to have your phone number but lost it a few cell phones ago, heheh.

If you ever wanna say hello, Ren has my number.

Hey sneeky!

What Flue said. Think about all the friends here quite often. Had some very good times.

/salute!
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

Heya Bori, good to hear from you. Whats up with this relationship thing? I thought all you needed was your relationship with Harley Davidson!!
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

Well, it was enough for a while Sneek, LMAO. It kind of snuck up on me and smacked me in the head. Best part is, she also loves to ride. So the best of both worlds.