Work Calls

Moderator: BatMonk

Makyaded
nomorespam: 22

Work Calls

Post by Makyaded »

I have had this talk with Batmonk the other day, but I wanted to make sure all were in the loop so I dont suprise anyone. For the people that dont know, I'm in the Navy. Active Duty and on a ship keeps my schedule sporatic and sometimes fast paced. Well, I have to leave next Tuesday and will be gone till Halloween weekend. But after that you will have my full attention until mid-January at least. We are supposed to be in for the hollidays. I will app as long as needed to make full member, but if anyone has a problem with that I guess I could go into non-raiding(YUCK!) until I get back, but i really just dont want to lose my guildies old AND NEW. I'm having a blast grouping and raiding with you all. I should be on this Sunday and Monday before I leave. Hope this isnt too much of a problem. See you all this weekend.

Maky :twisted: :twisted:
Karnoth

Re: Work Calls

Post by Karnoth »

Stay safe Makky, will be here when you get back bro.
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Post by Krrak »

We have always made allowances for our members who are in service - no worries on that. Just fight the good fight and keep your head down when needed (even aboard ship that's good advice.)
ImageImage
Makyaded

Post by Makyaded »

Well left Tues morning, had a casuallty and pulled back in last night. Not sure how long we are going to be in for. They are trying to fix the issues that we had as quick as they can, but i should be able to raid tonight! See ya there :)

maky