An invitation to try Project 1999

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

BleeReturns
nomorespam: 22

An invitation to try Project 1999

Post by BleeReturns »

Hi Everyone,
My name's Blee. I joined Mystical Lightfighters waaaay back on my first character ever, Blee, a dwarf warrior. We're talking like 2000 or so, when Joel (I think?) was the leader. I had great times in MLF and never forgot about you guys.

I found a new EQ Emulated server called Project 1999 which I have been playing on since it opened on October 2nd, 2009. It's a free-to-play Everquest emulation server. There's one catch, though: this server has reverted the game back to the original release version, from 1999. We're talking old school graphics. Old school items and quests. Kunark is in development and hasn't been released.

I am having loads of fun playing the game like it used to be, and wanted to drop by, say Hi, and invite you guys to take a break from the "real thing" to try something vintage. The server peaks at about 700-900 around prime time and has a pretty good community. There's plenty of people to group with in old zones like Oasis, Solusek, etc. and new players are always welcome. You can find the website and set-up info at http://www.Project1999.org Hope to see you in the game!

(I also hope everyone's holidays are full of cheer) Best wishes,

Blee
BatMonk
nomorespam: 0

Re: An invitation to try Project 1999

Post by BatMonk »

Hi Blee!

I hope you are enjoying your time there but I must pose a question to you and oppose your invite of our fine players.
Why not come and join us? The guild is still awesome and allot of fun. Maybe even better than you recall!

Give it some thought, we'd probably love to have you back :)

Sincerely,

Bat

If I trained you, I blame you...for being there!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Johnson/1499646764