So....

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Carrilgon
nomorespam: 22

So....

Post by Carrilgon »

Just wanted to send a big thank you to all the MLFers who have helped me in the past two weeks since I've been tagged.

Since that time, you've helped me gain 6 levels, got me almost T4 flagged for HoT (only 1 more mission left!) and have been very helpful with providing info on the places to go, gear to get and have made hunting fun again. Thanks to all the groups who took this papertank with little to no dps to help get the xp and exposure to the new zones. I really appreciate it.

Still have a lot to learn including going back and maybe trying some of the content I've missed since my break a little while back. Hoping that in a couple of levels more I'll become more useful in grps and to the guild and maybe even (dare I say it) attempt to raid again.

Thanks MLF! You guys rock! :D
Shadrakx
nomorespam: 0

Re: So....

Post by Shadrakx »

heya carrilgon,

I'm still on some what of a break myself, but its good to see your back!

It's been a while :)

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1328327
Hezikiah
nomorespam: 22

Re: So....

Post by Hezikiah »

Congratz bro. Its good to see you back and we hope to get you on raiding , it would benifit us huge! I know you are a great tank and it won't take long to get you up 2 speed with your character.