Rift Game

This is the place to discuss all those "other" non EQ1 related games. ie EQ2, WoW, VG and all the other evils! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tugo
nomorespam: 0

Rift Game

Post by Tugo »

Today feb 24 , the headstart for rift game starts..personally im going to be playing it but going to be on for raids in EQ as ive really got my raiding spirit back. For anyone playing and that might want to play together or be on same server im going to post the server i pick and toon names. I read today they have over 1 million registered accounts atm , not sure if thats all actual players right now or not but is a good number or people for trions first mmorpg. Again im going to be raiding hopefully others that might play can do both to..I want raid numbers to stay strong to be successful raiders in eq
Annissa

Re: Rift Game

Post by Annissa »

As one who left EQ for another game (WoW), I can tell you that I'm not going to be moving to another game. EQ, to me, is the best one out there. The gameplay and the PEOPLE make it great. Have fun, but not too much hahaha. I hope the ones who do go and play Rift will continue with EQ and raiding.
Carrilgon
nomorespam: 22

Post by Carrilgon »

Hope Rift doesn't keep you from coming on for group XP every now and then. Been fun lately grouping with you and appreciate the tips on tanking.

Enjoy!
Tugo

Post by Tugo »

servers are filling up insanely fast but right now me lav and my brothers have toons on alsbeth server a PVE
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Shuffled this where more folks will know to look for it!
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Tugo

Post by Tugo »

They toon name I spend the most time on is a defiant char..named Aries on alsbeth server
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

I downloaded Rift tonight with a free 7 day trial. It took me about 15 minutes to figure out that it was one of the worst games I have tried yet. I will be deleting it. I'm not sure what anyone sees in it, but everyone is different. hehe