Vacation time 4/14 - 4/19

Moderator: BatMonk

Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Vacation time 4/14 - 4/19

Post by Annissa »

I will be out from 4/14 to 4/19. My daughter from California is coming to visit with my 2 grandkids. Also, at the same time, my other daughter from New York (Nissa for those who remember her) will be coming also. It will be the first time they have been together with the rest of us in over 5 years. We have seen them all at different times, but not all together at the same time since Sept 2005. We will have a full house which will be awesome, but no time for grandma to play EQ unless I can sneak a little time in when they are either asleep or go see friends.
Krrak

Re: Vacation time 4/14 - 4/19

Post by Krrak »

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun time for all - tell Ron and April I say "Hi" and enjoy your time with them. Any time with family is a special time, so don't worry about the game during this.
ImageImage
Shadrakx

Post by Shadrakx »

Or you can hook everyone up on an EQ account and go tear up some zones! 0_° jk, but it would be fun though.

Seriously though with the weather being as nice as it is I'm sure you guys will find lots of fun things to do, Enjoy! Iw

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1328327
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

We had a most wonderful time with the kids/grandkids. Now that my EQ break is over, let's RAID!!! I have a hunger to kill stuff in game with my friends. :D