Keep on fighting

This is the place to discuss all those "other" non EQ1 related games. ie EQ2, WoW, VG and all the other evils! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tugo
nomorespam: 0

Keep on fighting

Post by Tugo »

I feel like with our guild as well as most other guilds hurting so bad for numbers that it wont get better. I feel like that merging /joint raiding is only prolonging the inevitable...eq is dying :(...Im very proud to have been a MLFer for the time i was , as a guild we done some great things and most of all we had great people and friends to do it with. Im going to miss alot of you guys for multiple reasons, but these feelings mixed with the fact i have alot of run in Rift are some that bring me to closing the accounts I have. I really hope you guys can find something to get you all raiding again...keep on fighting..I will think about Eq and my friends in eq for many years to come im sure...
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: Keep on fighting

Post by Dominiculus »

Later Smot. It's been good playing with you. Maybe we will see you again down the Gaming trail.
Chesu

Post by Chesu »

Farewell, buddy. Its been great fun. Let us know what server you are on, character names and such so we can track your ass down if we need to. :)

See you again.
Shadrakx

Post by Shadrakx »

Seriously bro, stay in touch!

and stay kool.

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1328327
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

Take care Smot. I am one of the few that remembers you started out a finger wiggler back in the day. We had a lot fo good times over the years, even after you became a meat shield. :)

You and Lav be well.
Sandytoes

Post by Sandytoes »

Be safe Smot. Thanks for all you help over the years. I hope you pop in here from time to time.
Sandford Pawpaw Spudplanter III
aka Sandytoes
Tugo

Post by Tugo »

To track me down , im on Rift game..Alsbeth server and my char name is aries chesu :)
duelist

Post by duelist »

Stay safe Smot...going to miss you in game.

D
eq:sig:632657
Icequeenmel

Post by Icequeenmel »

SMOTTTT i'm downloading rift..... i'm gonna track u down you will NOT escape me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH and i'm mad at you!!!!! :O( /cry
Hezikiah

Post by Hezikiah »

Dude sorry took me this long to say peace but been hella bust. keep in touch and stay safe bro!
Hezikiah

Post by Hezikiah »

BUSY*
Windiren

Post by Windiren »

Once I loged back in a realized the entire guild disband deal and merge with synergy, shortley after joining synergy I loged out and downloaded Rift. I must say it's a fun game so far, im only lvl 16 and it's a blast.

Im on the Alsbeth server also, and my char name is Devtan. I don't know if im done with eq yet, but I realy wanted to play eq again as I have the time now, it's just not the same playing eq w.o MLF. See you guys arround.
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

Shuffled.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

Wind, we're still in EQ. We don't require a certain guild tag to know we're among friends. Come back and join us. We're just making new friends now to add to our "collection" hehe.
Windiren

Post by Windiren »

Ann I hear you, I still haven't got the strength to click to turn off my eq account. Just for the time being im putting most of my time on rift till I get bored. Ill pop into eq and see how things feel.