Weekly Gazette

A gathering place for the Mystical Lightfighters of Middle-earth. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Weekly Gazette

Post by Dominiculus »

Its Oktoberfest time. Enjoy the festivities and let's see some new yard etc items for the kinship house.

New cloak cosmetic in chest one, black with nice design available.

More hope tokens and food stuffs in Venusia house ty Ven,

CDB will need help through the Mirkwood area. Congrats in 60.

Carn Dum is still on the table, let's pick a night for those class drops to help improve the group maneuvers.

You may want to recheck your deeds to Improve your traits.

Send kinship mail for help you need on drops or tasks etc.

finishing epic tasks will open new skirmishes for you.

Wipe yer feet,

Hazil
Dominiculus

Re: Weekly Gazette

Post by Dominiculus »

I deleted the black bear trophy by mistake. If some one has a spar please send to me or put it in the main hall . TY

New cosmetics available in chest.

Halloween month. See the new items at the house yard thank you Chesu

WYF(wipe your feet)
Dyemond
nomorespam: 0

Post by Dyemond »

Domi call me i have been playing Runes of magic and i love it as would you i think. Did you guys give up on EQ finally b/c i thought everyone went to the other guild on the server as a merge?

Dyemond
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

I lost your number Dye :( can you email it to thomsgfrance@aim.com. We found Synergy to be dieing also, so a good number of us went to Resolution where we have been burning up the game :) have done all HoT raids to Al Kabor and neck in neck with another guild for 3rd place :) Could always use another beast ;)
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

1) due to so many cosmetics Ojai's house will now hold the gloves & feet, Chesu has the hats and domi has the chest and pants.

2) TY for all the food and drinks , Please stop sending more for now I have so many I do not have room on my toon to hold them.

3) Scholars plz. keep making potions of health high end.

4) Scholars, we are in great need for defense and offensive scrolls.

5) Nulia Ty for updates on the Bear

WYF
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Okay I deleted a brown bear not a black bear., SO that mystery is solved as we have a bear brown now in the kins house.

Ojai
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

this week Chesu has provided some head peieces from the halloween festival. Put into your wardrobe then return please. The latest cosmetics otherwise are being held till the week is over then they will be put back into the kins house. Older cosmetics are stored for your use (Ojai = feet and gloves, Chesu = hats and Domni = chest, back & pants).

WYF
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

The look sound and feel of the cold north free people are on display at the kins house

Most item have been returned to owners ty for your help in making us look holloweenee. Some of the more popular items are in the chests.

More scrolls and potions are in chest #1 for your use.

We need more tokens of hope and please take the food from venusia house.

Gunny says hello he may be on this week.

WYF!
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

welcome Lodestorm homesteader :D

Kinship house chests has some crafting Westfold scrolls for your use.

TY Venusia foe the hope items in your chest. That is a lot of work.

We would like to continue with the Moria class instances very fun and gets us more trophies

Congrats to Sandytoes who is at the Moria pre-tasks.

WYF!
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Welcome new member Sengar friend of the CDB.

Next theme for kin house is best of the best.. the favorites from all races.
Let me know if you have a particular yard house or music or floor wall setting you like.

Please take from chest s the scrolls you need or will need for your mains or alts as we need room. I will be saving westfold only soon.

Ty scholars for all the scrolls. Please take the crafting ones from chests they help on critical success.

Check all the chests (kin #1, Ojai, chesu, Domni's) as I will be pulling them to a new clothier toon I will be making. I would like to have those boxes open to the player's storage needs. Every month or few weeks i will display some of these soon to be stored cosmetics (eg. pants week or hat week).

Wipe yer Feet!!
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Congrats Nulia & Mexus 65 level! Let us know when you ready for your Moria class fights.

Scholars we need: 66 level scrolls, 70 & 75 potions. and some fire and light hunter potions ty.

Whoochie is my hobbit clothes storage who will be taking and displaying cosmetics soon so please get those cosmetics done in the next few weeks before I store them ty

WYF!
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

It is free peopels month with display of all races in yard and house. Music is from Lorien. New stuff includes Lorain Lamp stand in the front yard a must see at night

Congrats Lodestorm 60 and Sandytoes 57 level!.. With Mex & Nuli at 72 we are approaching a 75 level raid kinship.

TBA Lodestorm moria class fight forges of khaza dum.

Scholars: needs are scrolls 56 supreme & 66 westfold
need all potions esp purple based from 51-75 morale and 58-75 power. (esp need 70 and 75) Remember send in books of knowledge to Ojai or CBD to get tombs for westfold stuff if you do not have faction for dunland recipes

Please put crafting resources to me or boxes in kin house instead of selling them unless you are low on money.

Send woodworker recipes etc. to ladeena for his alt. He will send extra to Whoochie hobbit

Whoochie has taken the cosmetics from kin house and soon from chesu and domni house to put on periodic display so go to these homes to get your cosmetics. Ojai will keep the hats in his house for now

Wipe yer fret
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

the woodworker scrolls and lumber are for me, not an alt. The woodworker craft is the tertiary craft ability for the "Armsman" category.

At this point I only need Supreme scrolls, Ilex and Mallorn PLANKS (can't break down logs myself) and will begin accepting any Birch for Westfold that may be available as well. Thanks. :)

If you have any requests for any items crafted by woodworking feel free to e-mail me. Same goes for weaponsmithing. Have a good one.

~Kif (Ladenna, these days)
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

TY scholars for all the potions, scrolls and oils well done :)

Please check the kin chests as we have the above for mains & alts including crafting scrolls that help on your crit. rolls. Please check the stats food there are foods you can use to help with your play that is not being taken they stack with ribs and drink. I need the room. If you are 58 level or higher you can go to the Imradale and Lorien and by 60 seek Ededwith as well You can play these zones while doing Moria.

Conrats KJ and Venwyn alts 60 level and moria, mirkwood ready.

Cosmetics will be moved soon so get your wardrobe done.

Plz help alts and mains in Dunland to get aqaintence levels for crafting recipes when the time comes

Wipe yer feet!!
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Congrats on levels new peoples. Uther and Laviela zipping through to the 30s! Do not forget to upgrade your hope tokens, scrolls and food stats as you level

Question for the guild: do we want to recruit healers we need another to start raids at some point. Until we have some kins-people up to the 70's your options are to hook up with PUG's.

Class raids up: Moria = Lodestorm & KJ. Khardum = Ese & Artimis.

Crafters needs: potions of fire/light, steeped power & morale - scrolls of supreme & westfall. We are good on 40 level.

New Lorien music this week enjoy.

Congorats on those treasure hunters with gold dropping mounts, emotes & home items.

Class extra items for Yasdelle 2 store are marked purple with the class specific.

Don't click mute on vent if you want to be heard & do not follow Obe off a cliff.

WIPE YER FEET!!