T.O.

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Speaknoevil
nomorespam: 0

T.O.

Post by Speaknoevil »

I was taking some time off inbetween class, and was looking at ESPN to get an update on what happened to Terrell Owens, as he was rushed to the hospital last night. It appears that he overdosed on pain medications he was taking for his broken hand, in an attempt to commit suicide. He did not ultimately harm himself, but he claimed to medical workers to be depressed. Perhaps all his antics over the years were simply a cover up for a deep-rooted depression and problems he was trying to squash? I always respected him as a great football player, but was also slightly agitated by the crap he always pulled and the stuff he did. I feel I look at him in a different light now, not as the cocky show-off I'm used to seeing, but rather a deeply troubled man. He has my sympathy, although I'm sure many Eagles fans would disagree. Share your thoughts.
Vukota

Post by Vukota »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww POOR TO! What's a selfish millionaire that is bored with his life to do? I'll take a few pills and act like I was going to kill myself to draw even more attention my way!

It amazes me that god gives talent like that to such human pieces of trash. I don't feel an ounce of pity for him at all. He has all the talent and money in the world...everything a person could ever ask for...but he cares only for himself.

Every bad thing that is coming to him he deserves.
Pincus

Post by Pincus »

pfffttt TO, I'm sooooo sick of hearing about him. Just kick him out of football and do all of a HUGE favor !!

Oh no I broke my poor finger, boo hoo Look at Brett Favre, he broke his thumb and started every game that season. TO is a big girl. :P
Pincus MacBolvine (Semi-Retired??? Total n00b after 6+ years off... hehe)
Quix

Post by Quix »

Didn't Favre have an addiction to pain killers?

Quix
Vukota

Post by Vukota »

Yeah Favre has admitted that he was additcted to pain killers a few years back. I would however not compare the two athletes. Favre is a class act and an inspirational leader to his team...TO obviously is the opposite.
Dashun

Post by Dashun »

i <3 dumbasses
Dashun Fly`Leaf
forever Fyrelee's
Speaknoevil

Post by Speaknoevil »

Well T.O. held a press conference this afternoon, and apparently all the info was misconstrued and what not. The official police report states he overdosed on meds, but TO claims he was just out of it and told the police and medical workers the wrong stuff. He says the remainder of the pills were in a drawer, and that he reacted poorly when he mixed his painkillers with a supplement he's been taking apparently. Clearly I am glad he's not dead or anything, cause I don't wish death on anyone, but I think the media takes the blame for this one. They really blew it out of proportion and enhanced the daily drama that seems to surround TO.
Blooddrive
nomorespam: 22

Post by Blooddrive »

not being a football fan, i have no idea who this TO person is, nor do i care.
the one thing everyone must remember is, if you dont pay attention and react to someone like him, the media wont either. cant blame media for this. or for people like plague-us hilton. they may start it, you keep it going.
kill your tv. love your computer:)
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!