Tuesday

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Travl

Tuesday

Post by Travl »

doing more epic craps.

if you need help ost here which fight, and possibly a link to a walk through so i can plan. thanks.
Jadziah
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jadziah »

Thanks for organizing some of these smelly epic fights for us !!!

Spear of Fate crappy links! http://eq.crgaming.com/epics/

Hey Travl, Jadz needs her tear off the Iksar Broodling after golem(s) die ... Gadz needs a piece off the golems ... in /gu you were saying that fear is perma-camped these days...Gadz's last piece (incl some MQ's) and also Jadz's last piece.

Jadz has the ring off High Scale Kirn and needs to turn it in to Neh'Ashiir in City of Mist, kill her and loot "Diary", run give it to a Spirit Sentinel Wolf in Emerald Jungle.

Then off to Fear for a Tear from the Iksar Broodling, then back to City of Mist to hand in to Lord Rak, kill him, loot "Iksar Scale", turn in to Spirit Sentinel Wolf in EJ and get her very own
Spear of Fate !!

I sure hope we can do this ... if it turns out to be impossible due to camping in Fear, then I'll go on to the Epic 1.5

Thanks Travl !

:twisted:
Travl

Post by Travl »

Checked no SK piece might have been/be on Garf but i dont hvae any plans to renew him atm, so i'll start scouting golems regularly again.

tear maybe harder i know the golems are camped for the necro ammy, and am unsure how long hte broodling will stay up
Feemee

Post by Feemee »

Jadz - not sure what the shammy pre-quest for 1.5 is like, but I know we smoked through Fyrelee's mage pre-quest in like 2 hours with one group (was much easier than camping all the rare drops and going to PoSky for her 1.0).
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Speaknoevil

Post by Speaknoevil »

Well about 20 of you already have a heads up on my event in Nobles Causeway for my final Epic 1.5 kill. We had pretty much as good and well suited a force as we could have, and just our luck that I couldn't find the trap to trigger the mob.

I'm gonna spend some time today before raid clearing out that area and running around testing out different areas to see if I can't trigger him. The only thing I can think of that went wrong is he was dropped by some other mage shortly before we arrived, which I don't think is the case, likely jyst my lack of luck and stupidity. So I'm here to help on Tuesday and will most certainly take a back seat with my final fight so that we can knock out ones we actually know we can spawn =P.
~~ Speaknoevil, 75 Grand Summoner ~~
Master Elementalist - Mystical Lightfighters
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1221777
Porck

Post by Porck »

I believe the broodling will stay up for a while once a golem is killed.

The Broodling is only lvl 1, so when it dies the corpse poofs in 7 minutes.
Travl

Post by Travl »

problem is canil the broodling usualy gets killed by who ever kills the golems
Hester

Post by Hester »

Speak don't feel so bad man.. i ran around trying for the trigger for 25 minutes with a 55 person raid force waiting. Get with me in-game and ill try and go thru the area's supposedly able to set the script going. There are 3 points that can start the script and check the mage compendium also the the map that shows it bud.

http://eq1.eqsummoners.com/viewtopic.php?t=26769

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Baldary

Post by Baldary »

Hester wrote:Speak don't feel so bad man.. i ran around trying for the trigger for 25 minutes with a 55 person raid force waiting. Get with me in-game and ill try and go thru the area's supposedly able to set the script going. There are 3 points that can start the script and check the mage compendium also the the map that shows it bud.

http://eq1.eqsummoners.com/viewtopic.php?t=26769
I don't know if you had levi on last night, but I would suggest not having it. Since traps are on the ground, you might have been floating over them and not tripping them. I had to remove levi a few times while doing Slipgear 1.0 and Slipgear 2.0 so that I could hit the required loc for the quest to update.

Baldary
Ketharyl

Post by Ketharyl »

I could use a Valdoon run. Would leave me with just a single group mission in Muramite Proving Grounds, and then an orb from Anguish.
Valdoon is in a LDoN instance dungeon. Would have to meet in Felwithe to get instance. From there we run to Lesser Faydark.
Before Valdoon we have to kill 3 of his guardians in order to weaken him. We missed the guardians last week when we did this fight for Grolits, and Valdoon basicly stomped us. After we found and took them out, Valdoon was cake.
He will cast a DoT that is actually a tap, we die as he heals. This MUST be cured ASAP!! Also, there will be adds that spawn outsied and run into room. These have to be killed before they can reach Valdoon, otherwise he will heal again, and he will heal a lot from these. He will also AE mez every so often, but it's short term and really not a big deal.
All I can remember off the cuff. See you guys tonight, for which ever raids we knock out. :)
Ketharyl Lichbane
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

Jad,

There is a prequest that you can do that is mostly soloable if you don't have your 1.0/1.5. It requires you going to a few zones, camping some mobs. Took me a few nights to complete.

Check out the link on allah at:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=3324

The only thing is that you need to complete the 1.0 script until you obtain the Black Fur Boots from the Black Dire wolf (which I found after dragging about two groups of guildies to him, is soloable..I'm such a dumbass). Once you get the Black Fur Boots, you can start the script for the 1.5 prequest and once that is completed, can start the 1.5 script.

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Travl

Post by Travl »

I may be late tonight, unsure, If so we'll reschedule and or try to do them saturday before raid.
Vendian

Post by Vendian »

Took me all of five mins to trigger the mage epic fight...don't use lev and the points on that map are merely a guideline, use them as a ball park of sorts (i.e. wander away from them a bit). As far as a mage killing it before you, you should recieve an emote that can tell you if its dead or not (don't remember which way it went, dead = emote or spawnable = emote, easy enough to find on forums).

Fear golems are just blah, I farmed them for awhile, best bet is wait for a patch "or" spend some time in fear, its easy enough to clear trash, if they are still heavily farmed just wait for that person to wander in and ask about the tear, else if the non DT one pops, kill it.
Grand Occultist Keliv Var'Nae ~ 74 Necromancer
Pain Lord Brenous Dayblaze ~ 70 Shadowknight
Lightbringer Shawnn Dayblaze ~ 67 Paladin
Swashbuckler Aeauvil Daguenoire ~ 62 Rogue
Windcaller Escad Whisperwind ~ 52 Ranger
Xyphael

Post by Xyphael »

Gadz...if you need Soulleech, I may have on in the bank and it can be MQ'd...I'll check when I get on and if I do, it's yours whenever you need it

X

We who do not deny the animal of our nature
We who yearn to preserve our liberation
We who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength