Hi Everyone From an old Guildie

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Shakaira30

Hi Everyone From an old Guildie

Post by Shakaira30 »

Good to see you all .. Flue's wedding Was Great We had lots of fun I was really glad to meet a few of you face to face finaly and may be coming back if I can get my Account acavated and win the argument with Justice and Kids. :D

Not sure what Lvl Shak is but we will see I hope
Talk to you all later maybe
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

/wave Shak
Hester

Post by Hester »

/Hugs Shak :D

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Fluellen
nomorespam: 0

Post by Fluellen »

Hugs Shak :) oh and spanks too
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

Just remember....

The way to win the argument with the husband is a simple reminder of who controls the supply....

Well, that argument wouldn't work too well with the kids, now would it? /grin
Chantamezz

Post by Chantamezz »

/wave to Shak and JU!!
Schythe

Post by Schythe »

Hey Shak great to hear from you again. Been missing you and Justice. And that reminder does work on the kids. . . . though probly a different kind of supply. . . . .
Shakaira30

Post by Shakaira30 »

I could just tell them this is what we are playing and that is that heheheh I am just not usre if we will get groups and all that I am hoping that we will or would but just dont know yet
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

It doesn't really matter what level you are, it wouldn't take very long by any meens to basically plevel any char up to max level and get caught up real quick nowadays =P Although AAs are kind of a problem at 75 now if you have a hard time finding groups where there's a consistant amount of white-red con mobs =\ ... tis why I need to stay at 71-73 range so I can still gain decent AA till i get some important AAs done. =(

Hopefully they do some fine tuning with the revamped AA system that got put in hehe.
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

/wave Shak and Jus

I hope life has been treating you well.
Shakaira

Post by Shakaira »

well Life has been doing ok In the time that we were away I had to have Major Back surgery I spent about 1 1/2 in bed recovering now I have 6 mths to decide if I keep the Metal bars in my back or have them taken out. We have been Haveing alot of issuse because of the surgery.
Justice has traveled to Thailand at least a dozen times and to Europe. He is Back in school getting his BA now.

Kids are still doing Good healthy and Happy but still not growing much heheh They are now 15 and 13 ... but thinking they are 20 and know everything. as all kids

We have been playing WOW for a while but do more RL stuff like Movies and when the weather is nice we go cave crawling it is really cool.

How has Everyone been doing I hope Good.

Love you all Shak and JU