Need some help

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Tizgarr

Need some help

Post by Tizgarr »

I could really use some help finishing 2 DN fights...both are fairly straight forward and require couple kiters for the first dn encounter and couple offtanks for the second one.. First mob is static mob. I loot the piece off that mob and have a druid give me a ride to turn it in in WL. When i zone back in to DN after piece is turned in, the second mob will pop.

I need 2-3 kiters for the first mob, and 2-4 offtanks for the second mob...we should be able to do these with 3 groups pretty easy...I have heard that the first mob has been done with one group and the second with 2.

I would like to do this tonight after CoA, or tomarrow on xp night between 8-9pm pst...I can set it up earlier on xp night...This should be a fast thing...figure 5-10mins for setup/buff on first fight, and 5 mins to kill mob...10 mins of porting and turn-ins...5-10 mins to set-up/buff for the second fight, and 5 mins to kill it....shouldnt take much more than 30 mins total...

If we can set this up, ill brief raid on whats required at that time.

Dn seems to be a large holdup for me for some reason, maybe because it out of the way...Anyways, i could really use the help.

Wildar
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

The bard DN fights aren't trivial (in my opinion) and they are out of the way. That isn't the reason for the holdup though. I like seeing someone motivated enough to ask help with their epic; and I do know it can be kind of hard to get enough people after a raid, especially if it is late. For this reason, I told you last night that the on the next epic night we would get one of your DN fights done for you. I don't want to see you getting frustrated and upset due to lack of response when the majority of the help you need logs off after raids are done for the night.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

I took a off night mini raid of 3-4 groups over to DN for DK's fight about a month ago. We wiped on it.
Those fights are no easy joke for 3ish groups.
Tizgarr

Post by Tizgarr »

will revamp groups then, 3-4 by the sound of it...i was going off of my writeup.

wildar