Retirement

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Joisya
nomorespam: 0

Retirement

Post by Joisya »

I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know what is going on with my life. As some of you know I am a single mom. I just started working 40 hours a week to support a 6 year old son. Unfortunately EQ doesn't fit in right now. I'm lucky to get an hour to sit in front of the computer and that is usually 11pm est. I love you guys and will miss you, but family comes first. Maybe one day things will change and I hope that my EQ family will still welcome me back. Until then stay safe.

Joisya
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

/hugs Joisya

You will always have a place here and your tag won't ever be removed. I am glad I had the chance to know you. I won't say goodbye though because things do change and you can always come back.

I've got a 6 year old of my own and I know first hand how busy they can keep you. Best of luck on everything and don't be a stranger on the boards.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Hester

Post by Hester »

I hope everything works well for you Joi, you are one of the good ones hon and was a pleasure to play eq with you. Keep smiling and keep your child first. /Hugs

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Aww Joi :( we love you and take care of that little boy :) they are handful Hester and i know... Come back soon :)
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

You are and will be missed!

RL>EQ

Take care of yourself and your family.
Faewynd

Post by Faewynd »

/hugs

No worries hun, you know if you ever get a chance to sit back to take a little breather and decide to play EQ, when you sign in you will see that your MLF family is here for you.

I know how busy things are for you right now and I totally understand. Oh..You are not sneeking away from me that easily, hehe. :D You are stuck with me as a life long friend and know I am always a call away.