You bunch of old farts and fartesses!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Darkjakel

Post by Darkjakel »

Good grief, I see that so many of you are STILL playing EQ!!! I've been browsing through your forums, and yep, MLF is still the same and strong as ever. Hands down the best guild I have ever been in. Wanted to do my six month or so stop in and say a big HELLO! to all my old friends, and a HIYA to those I never met.

In EQ I ended up going to a raiding guild because I spent wayyyy too much time playing, but it's the memories of MLF'ers that stay with me, doing Chardok or City of Mist, killer times.

Y'all take care!
Last edited by Darkjakel on Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Borimorg
nomorespam: 0

Post by Borimorg »

Hey DJ!

Have missed you bro. Had some fun times!
You're still on my friends list in case you ever snuck back in game, heh heh

/salute!
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Hugs DJ we miss you :)Have a good holiday season
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Leiph

Post by Leiph »

/wave DJ :)
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

Heya DJ, good to see you are still trolling the boards on occasion.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

You can send a PM to Blooddrive directly if you want to talk to him. :P

And hello to the dusty, rusty, moldy Iksar Shadowknight. :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Kitchee

Post by Kitchee »

/wave DJ :)
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

/wave DJ!!!
Hester

Post by Hester »

Hiya DJ :D Happy holidays to you bro.

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Hail and well met DJ :D Happy Holidays.

Domi
Nitika

Hey DJ!

Post by Nitika »

Long time no see, How have you been?
Darkjakel

Post by Darkjakel »

I've been good! I went from playing way too much EQ (heh those that know me know that!!!) and have now expanded my side business and also have a full time job as a computer help desk technician at a local manufacturing company helping keep a couple hundred computers going.

I've also gotten married back in July to a great girl (but not a gamer /cry). She's bold and I'm sort of quiet, so it works out :P And she's independant and we can do our own thing too. Hers is to watch friends and mine is to game heh.

My daughter has just turned 12, and has started having boyfriends, pity me! She's a great kid though, trustworty and responsible (that's what they all think until their kid turns up on drugs and pregnant eh?, she really is though!). She's still wanting to be a Veterinarian and has the grades still to do it. Pray that she keeps her nose to the grindstone :lol:

Gamewise, I'm playing WoW (blech /retch for EASY MODE games) with some of my co-workers. I can stand playing it since it gives us something to talk about the next day and it's a RP/PVP server so there's at least PVP to spice up the dull sandwich that it is. We are in a guild called Grunts that reminds me alot of MLF (but has a long way to go to be considered in the same league. Fancy this ~ The guild leaders were both dwarves in their other server (we are horde) and remind me very much of the venerable Flint and Cammy back in the day. I do'nt have near the time to play that I use to. Maybe a couple or three hours a usual day. Some days not at all. But it's good that way. Plus WoW sucks anyway, so I do'nt look forward to it, just look forward to grouping with rl friends :wink:

I am anxiously awaiting Vanguard and hoping that it lives up to a quarter of what they say. But I've saw plenty blow roses up everyone's rear and be cruddy when it actually comes out.

I thought I played EQ a long time (4 years?). Man, some of you guys have been going what? 7 now? That just speaks volumes about the community that MLF is about :)

What's new in your lives?
Hester

Post by Hester »

Hehe..Fluellen and i married in RL DJ :D can see pics in the pictures section.

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen