Hey all!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Puunchin

Hey all!

Post by Puunchin »

hey all Puunchin Nkykin here, i hope some of you remember me. i have been inactive for a while due to RL and my deployment to iraq and all the preperations that had to take place in the months before i left. i have finally gotten settled enough to be able to get online and check out the guild page on a regular basis now. i will be checking in every few days if not everyday sometimes. i also wanted tosay that i look forward to coming bak to the guild and catching up with you all. my time to return to the states is not until november though, but they are talking about sending us home sooner, around the end of july or so. hopefully that is... new things with me in RL are that my daughter was just born on the 22nd and i was able to get to go home for her birth. i am on my way back to iraq now from spending 2 weeks at home. well talk to you all later.

Puunchin Nkykin
Monk of the 70th Dicipline
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

Hiya Puunchin! Grats on your baby! We miss you- hurry back and stay safe!
Pincus
nomorespam: 0

Post by Pincus »

Grats on your new baby. :D Stay safe.
Pincus MacBolvine (Semi-Retired??? Total n00b after 6+ years off... hehe)
Ririn

Good to hear from you!

Post by Ririn »

Was wondering how you were doing. Didn't know if you had quit entirely or not. Our son is over there right now also. Hope this finds you well. Congradulations, am real pleased to hear about the baby. Did wife and baby go back home? Take care of yourself and write on the boards when you get the chance.
Love well and die well. Compared to those two things, everything else in life pales to insignificance.
Mackia

Post by Mackia »

Puunchin! Good to hear from you! Gratz on the new baby! How wonderful for you. Hope that you are doing alright over there. Our son is at Camp Warhorse and doing well, his baby is due June 1st and supposedly he will get to be home for the birth. Glad to hear from you, please stay safe.
Hugs,
Mackia
Puunchin

Post by Puunchin »

hey ririn and mackia, ya the wife and baby are back in cali. i don't intend to quite anytime soon. i have 2 accounts and i still have to get my wife to start playing my second account. got another 6 months left till i get to come home. i did get to be there for the birth... sorry if i repeated that lol. but ya my shift is almost over and i need to go fill the generator. i will post as often as i can on the boards.
Puunchin Nkykin
Trancendant of the 73rd Dicipline
For Honor and Light!
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

Puunchin, we miss you...(

Stay safe hon and grats on the new baby)

/lots of Zeli hugs....
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Hester

Post by Hester »

Stay safe bro and Grats on your child :D

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Setash

Post by Setash »

Take Care, Puunch :) Glad to hear you doing ok.