farewell

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Lillbit Kuntry

farewell

Post by Lillbit Kuntry »

1st off let me say, thx you MLF for givin me a place to call home, after my 1st guild rotp fell appart when eq2 came out. Its been a hoot, and ive seen more content than i ever dreamed id see, thx to mlf. EQ was my 1st an only online game, for 5 long years, its been fun, made alot of friends in game, and ill miss the chats for sure.
I just logged on and will be back before june 20th which is when my current supscription plays out, to give away my plat, bout 85k. Will give the plat to one of the many friends that are now in guild that i saw on roster today from rotp, or ww. If i cant catch one of them on, an or if they have no need for it, ill seek out MLF officer and hand it over to use as seen fit. I know it aint much for u uber types, but it was for me heh.
RL is goin good, i took the long break from eq to get my life back in order, lost 45 pounds, buyin a condo on the lake, and got a raise at work. Life is good, as i hope it is for all my friends in MLF.
Take care all, and keep on doin all the good, that you been doin. Hope i get to chat with ya some before june 20th, if i miss'd ya, then God Bless, an Happy Trails my friends.
Plumppoopsie
nomorespam: 0

Post by Plumppoopsie »

not one of your 5 year friends, but have had fun grouping with you, and having a blast.

Sounds like things are going good, make sure to drop by every so often
Plumppoopsie
70 warrior
Mystical Lightfighters
Kitchee

Post by Kitchee »

Take care Lil, it was good knowing you. Glad to hear things are going well. Keep in touch.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Take care Lil and it sounds like RL is treating you well. Don't be a stranger and stop by to say hi every now and then.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Iosobail

Post by Iosobail »

Lillbit you will be missed, you are one of the rare breed that will go out of the way to help someone else before even thinking about your own needs and goals. RotP and MLF are lucky to have had you in their company. May fortune bless you.

Iosobail NicFarlaine
The Diffrence Between Life and Death is a Good Enchanter !
Xyphael

Post by Xyphael »

Man 1T, we always seem to be sayin' goodbye to each other. The one comforting thing about that I s'pose is that the sentiment doesn't change. You're one of the good ones and I'm glad to have played this game with you for a large chunk of those five years. Be well brother, and best of luck to you wherever your road may take you.

X

We who do not deny the animal of our nature
We who yearn to preserve our liberation
We who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength
Hester

Post by Hester »

Take care Lil ;) Have a blast at what you are doing :D

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Sandytoes

Post by Sandytoes »

I am sorry to see you go Lil, but happy to hear RL is working out good for you. Be well and stay happy:)
Sandford Pawpaw Spudplanter III
aka Sandytoes