The Taggas Tribune (Vol. 1 - Issue 2) Only 5¢

A collection of fiction and roleplayed tales written by our members and friends. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

TaggasPricetaggs

The Taggas Tribune (Vol. 1 - Issue 2) Only 5¢

Post by TaggasPricetaggs »

<!--EZCODE CENTER START--><center> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><b> <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><u>Where'd they go!! [LD]</u><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></b><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></center><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br>----"Hey Bro, watch it, you have another one straying twards us right behind you," Flintrok yells over the cammotion of us battling it out in the Great Devide.<br>----"I got it covered, once he gets close enough ill taunt him away and you and Camil finish off the first Drakkel wolf." As the other wolf got closer I spun around and started slashing with both weapons as hard and fast as I could. The wolf was a strong beast knawing at my armor with fierce strikes.<br>----"Be careful Taggy! I dont want to have to get you another Rez...Again!" Camilya jokes around as she knows that I really hate dying...I mean hey who does! She has never experienced it yet, she is one buff woman with that Wurmslayer of hers!<br>----"We finished off the first one Bro, lest knock this one out and head on our way. Camilya is going to cook us a nice warm and hardy dinner seeing as it is way too cold to stay out here longer than we have." Right at that Camilya dropped her guard and just sat there and started figitin like she was having spasms.<br>----"Camil! What are you do...," fading off in speech to see Camilya just dissapear before my eyes, "...ing, we cant handle this on our own...Flintrok! Did you see that!"<br>----"Ack!" Flint slowing his attacking, seeing his lovely wife...dissapeard. Stuned at this he also slowed his attack to a stop and had the same reactions as Camilya did right before she...she...dis-disapeard.<br>----"Flint!!! Not you too! Snap out of it man!! Do i have to come over there and kick you!" Quickly snapping back at the task at hand, the wolf. There were two others coming in fast to join his fellow of the pack. "Nooooo-ooo-oo-o!! How could you leave me Flint!! - - - FLINT[You have just gone Linkdead]ROK!!"<br><br><br><br>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br>[Out of Character]<br>This was actually a true event. Camil, Flint, and I were fighting in GD and first she goes, then Flint and I had more coming up on me and i had prob more than 50% health so i was like Forget it...I might as well go too. "/q" <br> <p><b>Taggas Pricetaggs</b><br>Warrior of the Mystical Lightfighters</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub78.ezboard.com/utaggaspriceta ... cetaggs</A> at: 10/28/01 8:50:51 pm<br></i>
Flintrok

Re: The Taggas Tribune (Vol. 1 - Issue 2) Only 5¢

Post by Flintrok »

Hehehehehe, how true !! We have learned now that if you go LD while fighting , you keep fighting hehe. So we try to hit the "A" key as soon as we target a mob hehe. <br>Keep the stories comin bro !<br><br>Flintrok (LD KING) Ironforge <p></p><i></i>
Jeolg

Re: The Taggas Tribune (Vol. 1 - Issue 2) Only 5¢

Post by Jeolg »

ROFLMAO hehe the LD king <p>Jeol Grimfinger<BR>Leader<BR>Mystical Lightfighters</p><i></i>