Apology

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tizgarr

Apology

Post by Tizgarr »

I would like to say im sorry. After reviewing guild policy, I now understand how loot is distrubuted. While i dont agree with this policy, as a former member of MLF, it was my responsibilty to be familar with policies and procedures.

Smot, im sorry you got caught in the middle of this, that was never my intent...As soon as i can catch you online, ill apologise in person to you.

Peace

Wildar
Carlisa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Carlisa »

Former Member ???????

WHY?

Carlisa
Fyrelee

Post by Fyrelee »

Same question?
Fyrelee Souligniter
70 Mage
Corlenee

Post by Corlenee »

Same...I feel voicing your opinion isnt a reason to leave guild....gee didnt get o know you yet!..bah unfair!..;P but best wishes to you hun...
Sandytoes

Post by Sandytoes »

I am sorry to see you go Wildar. I understand you frustration. MLF tries to be all things to all people regardless of play style but that is not possible. I hope you come back, but if not I wish to luck on your adventures.
Sandford Pawpaw Spudplanter III
aka Sandytoes
Senoril

Post by Senoril »

I hope you come back too bud!
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

o_O

Sorry to see you go...no matter how late I am on reading the baords :/
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

Post by Pherawk »

It's all good Camien, he's back with us. :)

-Pher
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.