Beastlord Epic 2.0 - Help Needed

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Nabouk
nomorespam: 0

Beastlord Epic 2.0 - Help Needed

Post by Nabouk »

I am finishing up the first part of the epic 2.0 but need a drop from the Spiritfrenzied Phoenix in the Plane of Air. The mob is gimp lvl 68 just need to get a group of flagged people to do it. Mob is on the opposite side of the zone from zone in on Phoenix Isle. If I could get a few flagged people to help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nabouk
Nabouk

Anyone interested?

Post by Nabouk »

Are there any peeps flagged for plane of air interested in helping. If we get enough flagged in we can 85% Ririn into the plane, I think he needs this part for his epic 2.0 also.

Nabouk
Last edited by Nabouk on Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senoril

Post by Senoril »

I'm flagged and am willing to lend a hand.

No feet! Just the one hand. I'll let you choose if it's my right or left.
Ririn

Post by Ririn »

Flagged for all the planes. Have the item from PoA. :D
Love well and die well. Compared to those two things, everything else in life pales to insignificance.
Nabouk

sorry about that Ririn

Post by Nabouk »

thought someone told me there was another beastlord in guild not flagged for PoA - mistook you for that one - sorry about that

nabouk
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

To help with epics, another reason for back flags.
Zzzapp
Baldary

Post by Baldary »

Zzzapp wrote:To help with epics, another reason for back flags.

Are you advocating backflagging people for PoP? /boggle

Baldary
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

Maybe we can wait for 5 more levels, then we can 1 group the planes of power bosses.
Zzzapp
Nabouk

WOOT Thanks All

Post by Nabouk »

I want to thank everyone that helped with the part I needed for my epic. It was a very easy fight its just the getting there that is tough. All the help that was given is much appreciated now I only have two battles left and the epic 2.0 is mine. Wish they would have put the mob in a zone that did not require a flag to get in; but I suppose if they made it easy to get to it would not be an epic.

If someone does decide to do a back flagging run through PoP I will totally be there just let me know the time an place. They are fun zones to run through even though the loot is a little outdated in comparison to newer gear, but wait till PoP is made fabled and we'll need those flags to get some awesome gear.

Thanks all for your help,

Nabouk
Proud Member of MLF
Nabouk

The Rundown for 2.0

Post by Nabouk »

Well here is a rundown almost done - 2 battles left

[X] Speak with Elder Animist Muada and receive 'Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood' (found in Shar Vahl, on the palace roof inside a yellow building in the corner, near the bard guildmasters)
[X] Speak with Scout Husman Found in Grimling Forest from apparent random spawn mobs, say "I wish to end the great threat in the grimling forest".
[X] Locate and kill Colonel (paths near -240, 100) and General (paths near 500, 400) both in Grimling Forest, loot 2 Eerie Medallions.
[X] Kill Dismal Darkpaw Mystic in Jaggedpine (near +3400 +380 in the gnoll caves) Hit for 921 max, fully slowable and AE's Cessation of Health, loot Scalding Blood. (Speak with Rashara Wrualla to spawn him.)
[X] Erylasi the Kingdom of Wind - Locate & kill the Spiritfrenzied Phoneix on Phoenix Isle (Isle 6), loot Fierce Spirit Clay.
[X] With the parts go and see Elder Animist Muada again, hand in the parts and say "Make the totem", receive Combined Essence & Elders' Totem Mold, she hands back what you hand in.
[X] Head to Plane of Knowledge, you will need 100+ skill in pottery, baking and blacksmithing.
[X] In the kiln next to the small bank in PoK, combine two Eerie Medallions, the Scalding Blood, and the Fierce Spirit Clay to create Gilded Resonating Clay.
[X] Take the Gilded Resonating Clay, the Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood, and the Combined Essence to the oven by the main bank and combine to create the Malleable Glowing Totem.
[X] Take the Malleable Glowing Totem and the Elders' Totem Mold to the forge near the bank and combine to create the Spiritbound Totem.
[X] Go back to speak with Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Spiritbound Totem (final combine), say "I have finished the important duty" & "what trapped spirits".
[ ] Find Jillaa Oogblat in Nobles Causeway (near Bonecracker).
[ ] Kill the Bazu Terror & 4 Bazu Crushers that spawn upon hailing Jillaa Oogblat, loot Feral Dust. (Crushers are mezzable, Terror casts single target stun).
[ ] Kill the mini Discordling Dark Animist that spawns from Bazu Terror's corpse (hits 500, procs 3 min mez), loot the Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Hand in the Dark Animist Wand to Jillaa Oogblat.
[ ] Head back to Elder Animist Muada, hand in the Feral Dust, say "I agree to take on this charge", receive Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Head back to Jillaa Oogblat in NC. Hand her the Blended Elixir of Fortitude.
[ ] Find the Tormented Scout in Bloodfields (SW of the bridge), say "strong" to trigger next event.
[ ] Kill Discordling Dark Animist, loot Gemmed Dark Animist Wand. ("It is a really easy fight, can resist most of his ae's and hit for like 500-600."

[ ] Turn in Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to the Tormented Scout, receive Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand back.
[ ] Get the Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Wrapped Gemmed Dark Animist Wand.
[ ] Return to Elder Animist Muada and hand in the Globe of Discordant Energy and the Spiritbound Totem, receive Letter from Muada.
[ ] Head to Hollowshade Moore and locate Alladnu Araihse (SE of the zone from Shar Vahl zoneline, along the shore of the water).
[ ] Turn in the Letter from Muada & (de-auged) Savage Lord's Totem to Alladnu Araihse. Follow her & say "I am ready" following the text.
[ ] Receive 10 AA points and your Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral!