Hallo Midgets. :)

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Chitz
nomorespam: 0

Hallo Midgets. :)

Post by Chitz »

(I am going to type this in english, not troll)

A hearty hail and well met to all of you my old friends,.. and new ones that I haven't met.

I just wanted to stop in and see how everything was going in the guild, and I can't believe how far you guys are now. I can't even believe the content your all smashing. I never dreamed of loot or mobs like that. :)

For you old people, I just thought I'd come in and say that I was doing ok, and was wondering how you all were?

I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my wife 2 weekends ago. So far I haven't done anything stupid yet, and it is amazingly great, much nicer then the other guys in construction tell you it is.

Borimorg,.. thank you for the advice. Even if you don't remember it. I hope you still come around and see this.

----------------------------------

It's funny,... its been almost what,.. 2years since I left almost? And I still feel that it was just yesterday that we were all trying to win our first ring war in the great divide. Onefop and Feemee running for their lives from me,.. hell,.. everyone smaller then chitz running for their lives.

And who could forget the main tanking on raids without greaves. I still stick to my guns that tanking without pants helps aggro. :)

I'm glad that everything is going well for you all,.. and I do miss a whole lot of you folks, a whole lot. This sounds wierd, but there are so many names from this game, that ARE alot of you guys,... that I know that when I'm 80, I'm still going to miss those text names on my monitor.

Glad to see your all still alive and kicking. And don't mind me if I still would wish to drop in and say hi from time to time. And also,.. let me know if there are any MLF get togethers in socal, got it lian? :p

*headbutts*

- Daniel, aka Chitz
Chitz Outhafflings
Sacker of Rivervale
Eater of Gnome Babies
Chitz's Gimp Arse Gear
Chitz

NLF

Post by Chitz »

And also,.. for those of you people who were not around for it, we had a time period where there was alot of guild participation with in-game rivalries between the cities and races, it was alot of fun. If any of you want a bit of nastolgia, you can check out the evil movement that was in MLF,.. called NLF, or the Norrathian Liberation Front.

This is our old webpage. I apologise for the effort it might take to read the text, as it was all typed out in charecter,.. in troll. And sorry about the pop ups, but thats why angelfire is free.

The Norrathian Liberation Front
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Sifu/NLF.html
Chitz Outhafflings
Sacker of Rivervale
Eater of Gnome Babies
Chitz's Gimp Arse Gear
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

Chitz,

I am glad to hear all is well with you and your wife. Several of us were wondering if you fell off the earth =P

We all miss you and your wit that made MLF so fun. Feemee and Onefop still swear that they scared you off. Heck it is like Halflings are taking over the guild again.....

Was good to hear from you.....next time don't wait so long!

Hugs!!
Nannydara 70 Cleric
Sinceuask 70 Enchanter
...and numerous other alts
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

I thought I smelled something...

Good to hear that you're doing well, Chitz...boy, we'd love to see you pop into game if you ever have a few minutes, just to hear the troll talk again....

/hugs

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

Heya Chitz, glad to hear from you. It is great to hear that things are going well in RL.

When you do pop in to say HI you might want to tread softly around One and Fee, when buffed they are sporting very tanklike HP #'s these days and I would hate to see you bent over one of their lil fuzzy knees gettin spanked!! :twisted:

yeah yeah, shameless attempt to get you to log in, but i stilll hope it works. :D

Be well bro.
Lianhan

Post by Lianhan »

Chitzie!

It is wonderful to hear from you. I am happy to hear that you and wifey poo are doing well.

I WILL notify you if there are any MLF weekends happening on the west coast.

Stay happy and just the way you are...
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

Hey bro! I have missed you a lot. You're a good and dear friend to me.

However, what I said to you still stands :).

Pop back in? Screw that!

Keep doing what you're doing.

I am glad to hear from you and very glad that you're happy.

/Handshake to you my friend.
Hester

Post by Hester »

Tis good to hear from you old friend. Flue and i don't play anymore either but we still miss you and i used you in my retirement post in what i thought was a pretty funny line , but sadly no remarks about that lol. Check it out in the lightfighter lounge if you can under a post called A Crossing. But you made the game so dang funny and are missed brother. Congrats on your one year anniversary..Flue and i will closing in on that in a few months ourselves :D

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Feemee

Post by Feemee »

Go away, Chitz -- far, far away. We don't like your kind around here anymore. The halflings and gnomes proposed a bill recently banning trolls from the guild (again) that is very close to passing and we don't want you coming around here making people remember all the supposedly funny stuff you said and did making them have second thoughts! We have worked very hard to restore some (nearly) equal treatment of mini people in this place again and don't want you fouling that up.

We even turned the Rivervale brothel into an orphanage - still plenty of parentless halflings running around now thanks to your exploits...

---

/ooc ON

Great to hear from you man!!! Like Nanny said, we were starting to worry we would never hear from you again. Believe it or not, your name still appears in guild chat on a pretty regular basis. I would venture to say hands down you played the most entertaining toon ever in any online game -- truly one-of-a-kind. The countless times I sat with tears rolling down my face from laughter still haven't faded a bit from memory.

Bori's advice was BAD, by the way. Better advice would have been to get your wife hooked on the game and spend your nights together raiding!

Real glad things are going well for you and the poor gal who fell for you (apparently the human illusion hasn't worn off yet...). Grats on your anniversary - 1 year means it's time to start making little Chitzes!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello bud :)
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

Think someone cast permanent Clarity on Chiz's, heh

Ok, what you do with the real Chitz?
Chitz

Post by Chitz »

1 year means it's time to start making little Chitzes!
I cooked some bad seafood last night, I already made a few little chitz's today already.

/adjusts diaper
Chitz Outhafflings
Sacker of Rivervale
Eater of Gnome Babies
Chitz's Gimp Arse Gear
Vendian

Post by Vendian »

only have one thing to say...remember a certain illusion being used by a group in nro to taunt you at one of our MC events?=P Huzzah!
Grand Occultist Keliv Var'Nae ~ 74 Necromancer
Pain Lord Brenous Dayblaze ~ 70 Shadowknight
Lightbringer Shawnn Dayblaze ~ 67 Paladin
Swashbuckler Aeauvil Daguenoire ~ 62 Rogue
Windcaller Escad Whisperwind ~ 52 Ranger
Romelus

Post by Romelus »

Good to hear from you Chitz, really do miss your stinky green hide around these parts but it's good to know you are doing well. I've been keeping up the traditions of n0m punting and d0rf tossing whenever possible, and my warder keeps himself gorged with hafflins when he gets hungry. Still think you are one of the best tanks I've had the honor of attempting to gank aggro from, and I still remember going through that EC LDoN mission where you tanked mobs in mage summoned armor and weapons...on the hard setting...and you still held aggro. Hope to see you pop into game one of these days, I know I'm not the only one who would want to see you here again.

Stay classy,
- Cory, aka
The lunatic formerly known as Darkreaper Romelus
Carlisa

Post by Carlisa »

I have heard all the stories and know your a classic but if you and your wifey poo are planning on little Chitz's dont listen to a word the others have said and stay the heck away from this game. You miss out of so much of what the little chitz's want if you have to make it in time for raid time. I know from experiance.

Carlisa Cluless
Halfling ( sticks tongue out at Chitz na na na na na na)
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Chitzie Pooh,

Wow long time no hear i thought we tied you to your desk better than that. We been piling up spankins for you well at least Feemee and Onefop have... I aint going any where near your rear except with a 10 foot 2x4 :) I have missed everyone in game lately must be finally getting over my major burn out.... hugs you little troll. If you ever get out around Texas say hi :)
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....