/wave

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Rogi

/wave

Post by Rogi »

Wow, how times has changed, yet EQ is still oh so familiar. I don't know how many/if any of you remember me. 65 Rogi the rogue.

I retired from EQ...3? some years ago. I started in 2001 and played quite regularly until my leave. I guess if any of you remember me it'd be by my "/hump %t's leg" and run away technique.

I've recently quit WoW(not quite the same....raided end game, sold account...) but figured I'd check out EQ again. So I know a few of yas in MLF and wanted to get in touch w/ a few that might remember the old times. Hit me up when you're online! I'll be the dwf rogue runnin around naked tryin to remember how everything works again!
Dawgrin
nomorespam: 0

Post by Dawgrin »

Come on back Rogi...EQ is going strong and there are still many legs in need of your lovin' !
Carlisa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Carlisa »

/Wave Rogi

Welcome back

Carlisa
Darkenr

Re: /wave

Post by Darkenr »

Rogi wrote:Wow, how times has changed, yet EQ is still oh so familiar. I don't know how many/if any of you remember me. 65 Rogi the rogue.

I retired from EQ...3? some years ago. I started in 2001 and played quite regularly until my leave. I guess if any of you remember me it'd be by my "/hump %t's leg" and run away technique.

I've recently quit WoW(not quite the same....raided end game, sold account...) but figured I'd check out EQ again. So I know a few of yas in MLF and wanted to get in touch w/ a few that might remember the old times. Hit me up when you're online! I'll be the dwf rogue runnin around naked tryin to remember how everything works again!
Woohoo! Another to cause mischief with! Welcome back =) If you need any help with anything, learning where/how to get a hold of some decent gear and whatnot just hit my mage up with a tell and i'll do the best I can to help.