Dark Elf Duskwoven armor

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Darkenr

Dark Elf Duskwoven armor

Post by Darkenr »

Looking for someone that would be willing to make the Elaborate Duskwoven Robe for me. I'll either find the items needed for the combine or pay for the items needed if you have it on supply. And of course pay a nice tip as well for doing the combine for me. =)

Please let me know if anyone is able to do this for me and we can talk over details, thanks!
Zenedia
nomorespam: 0

Post by Zenedia »

Dark,

You'll probably want to wait until after the cultural changes (due in the next month or 2) go through. As of right now, the grandmaster level armor, or whatever it is they're calling it now, requires coarse spider silk, which is nigh impossible to appropriate. The changes going in will change the ingredients to something that is supposed to be easier to obtain, more along the lines of the metallic drake scales.

As for who can actually create dark elf cultural, I'm not certain we have any dark elf tailorers atm.
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Zenedia wrote:Dark,

You'll probably want to wait until after the cultural changes (due in the next month or 2) go through. As of right now, the grandmaster level armor, or whatever it is they're calling it now, requires coarse spider silk, which is nigh impossible to appropriate. The changes going in will change the ingredients to something that is supposed to be easier to obtain, more along the lines of the metallic drake scales.

As for who can actually create dark elf cultural, I'm not certain we have any dark elf tailorers atm.
Well I'm a DE tailor ... but a VERY long way away from being able to make GM stuff hehe =)

Thanks for the info, that's good to know. Right after I posted this I went to research what it would take to make this and got very discouraged seeing how rare that silk is =(
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Well now that the tradeskill revamp went in, it's significantly easier to make these robes. Is anyone in guild able to make the DE robes by chance? I would like to hire their service if so. I'll provide the rare dropped items needed for the combine, and an appropriate tip for their time. I need to upgrade this stupid RSS robe sometime here so I don't feel quite as gimp hehe.

Thanks ahead of time!
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

The elborates are lvl 65 to 69, the elegant are lvl 75 to 79.

Elegant Duskwoven Robes
MAGIC ITEM ATTUNEABLE
Slot: CHEST
AC: 71
STR: +7 DEX: +4 STA: +6 CHA: +5 WIS: +6 INT: +6 AGI: +4 HP: +80 MANA: +80 ENDUR: +80
SV FIRE: +16 SV COLD: +16
Recommended level of 79. Required level of 75.
WT: 2.0 Size: LARGE
Class: NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: DEF
Slot 1, Type 7
Slot 2, Type 11
Slot 3, Type 12

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/sear ... ?q=elegant
Zzzapp
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Zzzapp wrote:The elborates are lvl 65 to 69, the elegant are lvl 75 to 79.

Elegant Duskwoven Robes
MAGIC ITEM ATTUNEABLE
Slot: CHEST
AC: 71
STR: +7 DEX: +4 STA: +6 CHA: +5 WIS: +6 INT: +6 AGI: +4 HP: +80 MANA: +80 ENDUR: +80
SV FIRE: +16 SV COLD: +16
Recommended level of 79. Required level of 75.
WT: 2.0 Size: LARGE
Class: NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: DEF
Slot 1, Type 7
Slot 2, Type 11
Slot 3, Type 12

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/sear ... ?q=elegant
I would love to have one of those made but first I need to find someone that can actually do the combine for me. =)