Craigslist fun

This is the place for all those funny jokes, links, and general tomfoolery! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Blooddrive
nomorespam: 22

Craigslist fun

Post by Blooddrive »

http://denver.craigslist.org/zip/392017950.html

Quote:
FREE PUNCH TO THE FACE
If you want one, you can have one.
my hours are from 5:00 pm to like 4 in the morning.
oh and bring a magazine to read or something entertaining because theres usually a fairly long line
I look forward to punching you soon
zane

Response?
http://denver.craigslist.org/zip/392067715.html

Quote:
Hello, I am in need of your services. Not neccesarily for myself, but for my jobless boyfriend, and maybe more than one, but since he doesn't have a job, is there anyway to get this done on credit, I swear I will get you back. Today was another first day, in which he never showed up to, he DID stay up vomiting all night, and I think I got some of the food poisoning, but man, grow up and call you know. It took him four months to get a job, now he doesnt have one. I work late, didn't get home until after 1 am, did some home work till about 3 am, and just now woke up at 7 here when they called to ask him where he was. Now the kid will wake up and I will push through my day, once again getting home at after one am tonight, on four hours of measley "couch" sleep. It would really just make me feel better mentally to see someone beat his face in currently. I am thoroughly convinced that it will definitely take more than once, and possibly up to five or six punches, as he is a pretty big guy, just can't get or keep a job. I am conveniently located in Golden as well, but mostly willing to meet you anywhere.
Thank for everything.

God, I love the internet.
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

There was an listing on norfolk.craigslist.org that was offering:

FREE MOUSTACHE RIDES

(Please be petite :))

Now THAT was funny...batids removed it :/

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan
nomorespam: 0

Post by Aaidian »

and????? how many did you get? :twisted: