Anybody else going to Gen Con?

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Senoril
nomorespam: 0

Anybody else going to Gen Con?

Post by Senoril »

I will be attending Gen Con this week. Are any other MLFers planning on being there?
Blooddrive
nomorespam: 22

Post by Blooddrive »

if it werent so far away, i wouldnt mind attending one of those before my end. but since i dont see them comming to denver anytime soon, i guess i will have to pass :(
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Closest I heard of in your neck of the woods BD is Starfest, put on by these folks: http://starland.com/

Can also sign up for them to win sneak preview movie tickets, at least a couple times a month.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Celenea

Post by Celenea »

I will probably be going on Saturday with my friends, everything is kind of up in the air at the moment still.

Celenea
Dawgrin

Post by Dawgrin »

Is it in Indianapolis?
Senoril

Post by Senoril »

Yes, it's at the Indianapolis Convention Center Thursday through Sunday of this week.
Dawgrin

Post by Dawgrin »

hmmmm.......maybe saturday...I just moved out of Indy down to Sunman Indiana so I am about 1.5 hours away...I really wanted to go to the SOE party at Jillians, but Friday is out of the question for me.