Entrails

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Loraly
nomorespam: 0

Entrails

Post by Loraly »

I need entrails from Coruthus Creep in DoDh for tailoring if anyone comes across any I would greatly appreciate it and would be more than willing to buy them. I need 12 more skill points to max my tailoring at 200 for the time being. I figure if I could get another 50 -100 entrails I should be good. Corathus Entrails
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

I used an alternate route 190 in tailoring, invloving spider silks and spinnerettes. The end result was only usable in 1 recipe, and not sellable to a merch, but was very low in cost to do.

I am now trying to get skills upto 222 by combining 2 phase spider silks(no drop). As the silks are kind of uncommon(1 in 10), this will take a while, but its free and can be done without other items needed. Mobs are greys, around lvl 45, not to hard to solo.
Zzzapp
Senoril
nomorespam: 0

Post by Senoril »

Ah, but the beauty of Corathus Entrails is that you can get two 252 trivial combines per entrails and they're incredibly easy to farm.
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

SEN!

WTF have you been!?!?!?!

...missing joo...

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)