Signature

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Puunchin
nomorespam: 0

Signature

Post by Puunchin »

ok i don't know if anyone has posted about this yet and couldn't find it if someone did. is the signature that amarris and Jorrel have for officers only and if not can i get one. cept with mine i wouldn't want a sword, i would like to have a fist. thats more of a wish and a if possible type thing. or if i have my own signature how would i link it to my profile? i have tried to link a picture with HTML code that has a URL, but it didn't work. i am not a programmer so i prolly screwed up the coding. and i really don't have the patients to sit there and go through lines of code, even if it is only like 5 lines. plus it doesn't help that i have a slight case of dislexia and flip a few letters and numbers around sometimes. can somebody help please?
Last edited by Puunchin on Mon May 08, 2006 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puunchin Nkykin
Trancendant of the 73rd Dicipline
For Honor and Light!
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Check the muck thread.

viewtopic.php?t=64

Vhael did those, and others similar to them for anyone to use. She even included directions.

Hey Ama, you just got promoted. :D
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

Ama's an officer?

Man, they'll just let any half-elf paladin in the officers' club these days! :twisted:
Puunchin

Post by Puunchin »

thanks. i found it and i got down some of it kinda, now to just get the personalized one. =)
Puunchin Nkykin
Trancendant of the 73rd Dicipline
For Honor and Light!