hola!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

cenarius

hola!

Post by cenarius »

wow its been years or a year maybe lol since I have been on here, glad to see you guys are all doing well! Not sure how many still remember me but looks like there are a lot of you playing from when i was around. Anywho was thinking of starting up an account again because for the life of me i cant remember who I gave mine to and I dont think they play anymore lol. But yeah would love to be able to hook up with you guys again. Havn't been able to find a community quite like this in all the other games I have been off and on with. Will probably try and find the old eq disc's and dust em off at some point today. I was talking to a buddy of mine about eq and I got all nostalgic and figured why not ive missed the eq itch =). Hope your all doing great!

Hunter
Cenarius
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

Heya Cen! Good to hear from ya bud. Yep, we're still kicking butt and having fun. Its always good to hear from a fellow ranger - live, dead or otherwise. :wink:

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters