I need some stuff...8p

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Romelus
nomorespam: 0

I need some stuff...8p

Post by Romelus »

Looking for Noc Right Hand x2 for Romelus, also seeking a MQ of the Burning Essence of Rage which drops off the Ireblind Imp in PoFear for my berserker. If you have a line on either of those items please send me a tell or reply here and we can negotiate how many children/and-or/souls it will take to trade.
The lunatic formerly known as Darkreaper Romelus
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

I can't be 100% certain, but I'm fairly certain that the Berserker 1.0 cannot be MQ'ed. It was added during GoD, which is after they'd pretty much put a stop to MQ'able quests.

If you need a bit of assistance killing that imp, otoh, I'd be glad to help.

Oh, and if I can remember, I'll check my paladin alt for those noc hands. I've been using her as a repository for al the CoA armor drops. She's still thanking me I didn't choose to use her as a suppository instead :D
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Any Riftseeker Trinkets she'd like to part with Zen? Don't care which end they come from.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Romelus

Post by Romelus »

I suppose i should have updated this, but i acquired the noc hands and also got my zerker drop...and it can be mq'd.
The lunatic formerly known as Darkreaper Romelus
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

Riftseeker trinkets are EVIL.

Elo needed 2 of those.... it took me about 16 hours of killing in RSS (over 4 or 5 different sessions) to get them. They only really drop off the basement mobs, and nobody goes down there for some reason.

so, no..... no trinkets here :(
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

so true Zen, and i never understood why. Basement does have less RvR, but it is way more fun i think.
Poller

Post by Poller »

If were talking about RSS, the reason a lot of people dont go down is because a lot of the mobs, cast a random AE stun and well you can use your imagination on what that can lead to :evil:
Poller IceCaps

I think Mages from Canada should get Cold based Nukes!!
Jozbeast

Post by Jozbeast »

She wouldnt happen to have an Qualtiy Feran Hides for the bracer turn it would she?
Anderith

Post by Anderith »

Any word on those noc right hands =p?
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

Joz, I had a PILE of those feran hides... but I think I've given them all out. Those, unlike the trinkets, drop like candy.

<--- reminds himself to log in tonight.