Just saying Hello

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tieannie

Just saying Hello

Post by Tieannie »

Tieannie here,

Apped a Few days ago i am a Halfling Ranger, level 78 currently and 182 AA's. I am currently unguilded. I am on my last 3 fights for Epic 1.5 and would like too work on 2.0 soon as that is done. I would like to offer my assistance to anyone in your guild that can use a Ranger.

A lil background on my character. I played the game from the beginning. I was in Ring of destiny and CE about 4 years ago when prime targets were time. I left the game about 3 years ago to go to WoW and then EQ2. I recently came back about 1.5 months ago , Rejoined Ring of Destiny only to find RoD pretty much falling apart. I followed a many a friends to Old-Legacy who i thought we an ok bunch at the time. A few comments and actions later have required me too leave Old-Legacy. I enjoy raiding. I have read all the readings there are to be on these forums. I can make the raids all the time. My gear consist of a mix and match of cultural and other SoF drops. My focus atm is epic 1.5 and leveling to 80. I currently have all Signets done and 1 "piece of the pie" . I am not looking at a free ride . I work for what I get and if anyone there knows me or of me i will help anyone out that needs my help. Thank you and have a good day.
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

Hello from a fellow Ranger and guildleader of MLF. I hope to have an answer for you on your application status today. Thanks for stopping by and if there is anything I could do for you look me up.

Take care! :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters