New trade skill items

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

New trade skill items

Post by Zzzapp »

I see many new spells being put in the guild bank, and not much of the trade skill items being used from the bank. So, I have put most of those trade skill items on my in guild alt, in order to make room for the spells and other tinkerer items being put in the bank. Most of the items are less then 1 stack each, with a few of the items going to 3 or 4 stacks. The ones I have the most of are intricate bind powder (over 150, 50 per stack), and the alchemy items luciderm and another leaf type (over 60 each, 20 per stack).

I have loams, marrows, spinnerets, ores, silks, pelts, and alchemy items. Let me know if anyone needs any. I dont have to many of the high level items(exquisits), but do have some silks, pelts.
Zzzapp
Baldary

Re: New trade skill items

Post by Baldary »

As an addendum to this, I know that one of Jorrell's alts has a bunch of the lower level spells. I believe most of them are level 65 and lower.

Also, I have several of each of the mechanoinstruction tablets on one of my alts. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Baldary
Loraly
nomorespam: 0

Post by Loraly »

I need both Indium ore and Rhenium Ore for smithing if you have any of those. I would gladly pay you for them.
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

I dont charge for guild items, but I do keep them within the guild.
Yes, I have some of each. The rhenium drops as the low end from pofire normal drops of tungsten, (about 1 Rh per 10 Tu). And I have a few Indium from the guild bank.
I will put them in guild bank, with your name on them.
Zzzapp
Romelus

Post by Romelus »

rhenium ore drops like candy in HoH, i would also assume the same of BoT since HoH is a virtual mess with people exp'ing in the hotzone.
The lunatic formerly known as Darkreaper Romelus
Loraly

Post by Loraly »

Thank you ZZZapp, I really appreciate it.