Our home on wheels

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Candyanea
nomorespam: 0

Our home on wheels

Post by Candyanea »

Here's where we live, one of my favorite parts is the TV and icemaker on the outside 8)

Blooddrive
nomorespam: 22

Re: Our home on wheels

Post by Blooddrive »

on the outside? does that distract other motorists as yer driving down the road? they can drive beside you and watch tv? is there a dispensor like in 7-11 they can put their cup up to while driving and get ice? (i could see people trying that!)
oddly enough i had a dream last night that i bought a new house...and someone had installed a combination icemaker/chipper and a microwave....by the toilet. i guess so you could have margaritas and heat a burrito at the same time droppin the kids of at the pool! not my weirdest dream last night, but cant reveal them in here lol
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Candyanea
nomorespam: 0

Re: Our home on wheels

Post by Candyanea »

Blooddrive wrote:on the outside? does that distract other motorists as yer driving down the road? they can drive beside you and watch tv? is there a dispensor like in 7-11 they can put their cup up to while driving and get ice? (i could see people trying that!)
oddly enough i had a dream last night that i bought a new house...and someone had installed a combination icemaker/chipper and a microwave....by the toilet. i guess so you could have margaritas and heat a burrito at the same time droppin the kids of at the pool! not my weirdest dream last night, but cant reveal them in here lol
LOL that would rule at least watching people trying to adjust their speed to watch Judge Judy :p